Some members of the community go above and beyond to not only create content for you to enjoy, but also create guides and answer questions. At Crate Entertainment, we wish to foster this thriving online community by drawing attention to some of the best resources available to you!
Join us on the official forums or partake in any of the unofficial communities:
Content Creators and Builders
If you wish to learn from the best, these experts will welcome you to the community. Their content is perfect for anyone that already loves the game or wishes to learn more about character builds and Grim Dawn’s endgame.
Creating builds in Grim Dawn is a game in itself to some of the most prolific members of our community. To them, GrimTools is the game, and Grim Dawn is the add-on where they can try out their GrimTools links. New build ideas are posted almost daily in the Builds section of the official forum.
Twitch / Youtube
Mods and Utilities
These creators have poured dozens or even hundreds (thousands?) of hours into creating new custom content and utilities for you, so that you can play the game the way you want or even find something new to do after you’ve exhausted the official content.
Grim League is a massive effort managed by the community to run unofficial seasons, with new content, bosses, items, and more!
Special Mention: GlockenGerda‘s Grim Internals. Grim Internals was a beloved utility in the community, but has unfortunately become incompatible with the game’s latest updates. We have rolled many of its features into the game and made them official. Thank you GlockenGerda for all your hard work over the years!
I wish to be included in the Community Highlights!
If you feel you deserve a place in the highlights, you can reach out to us by following these guidelines. This is important. If you mess up, your email will likely get filtered out and never get our eyes on it. Reading comprehension is the first test. Follow the instructions!
- If you are a content creator, you need a Youtube or Twitch account in good standing. While we prioritize quality content and do not require you to have a huge community of your own, we do ask that accounts with less than 500 subscribers do not apply. Building a community around your channel is hard work, but if you are serious about it, you need to make that initial commitment.
- If you are a build creator, you need to provide links to at least 3 of your build guides. A good build guide includes clear instructions on how to assemble the character and an explanation of your gear and skill selection. A GrimTools link is required. If it is an endgame build, you should include your Celestial Boss, Crucible, and/or Shattered Realm performance.
- If you are a modder or utility programmer, a link to your mod/utility with a brief description of what stage of development it is in and why you think it’s an important addition to the community. Your mod must be finished or in the late stages of active development. Note: we will not share links to trainers or hacks.
- Crate Entertainment reserves the right to update this page at any time and may remove a listing without warning. If your account/channel becomes inactive or is found to break our community guidelines, it is liable to be removed. If you have been permanently banned from any of our communities, you need not apply.
- If you have followed these guidelines, you can reach out to us at [email protected] with the subject line: Community Highlights Submission. Good luck!
- If instead you wish to share fan art, it must be your own original work (AI-generated art is not your original work). We will only display content that is SFW (safe for work). Please make the subject line of your email: Fan Art Submission.
Disclaimer: the content creators shown here are not affiliated with Crate Entertainment and are not representatives of our team. Do not ask them for insider information or sneak peeks because they do not have any, or are smart enough not to share. If you wish to report an issue with one of the links or materials listed here, please reach out to [email protected] and we will look into it.