#51  
Old 04-06-2019, 12:24 PM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanic View Post
What would be authors opinion about adding "smugglers basin" act1 burrwitch outskirts in the list of exalted stash.

It has supreme stash, isnt that as good as exalted? Maybe the game has more supreme stashes?
I actually have no idea how devs classify the loot internally, but in game files this classification is not always correct. Currently all "valuable" chests are the ones that either have "Boss" rarity, locked or contain unique loot. I'm aware of at least 2 chest that have item pools that's on level of "Boss" chests but they have lower rarity.
And since I don't wanna hardcode, I won't manually check such chests and add them one by one. Same goes for the chest you've mentioned.
I might review the logic for valuable chest parsing in future.
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-06-2019, 05:48 PM
shamanic shamanic is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
I actually have no idea how devs classify the loot internally, but in game files this classification is not always correct. Currently all "valuable" chests are the ones that either have "Boss" rarity, locked or contain unique loot. I'm aware of at least 2 chest that have item pools that's on level of "Boss" chests but they have lower rarity.
And since I don't wanna hardcode, I won't manually check such chests and add them one by one. Same goes for the chest you've mentioned.
I might review the logic for valuable chest parsing in future.
Yeah no worry, that miniboss left an impression because he is more difficult to kill than kriegg on normal difficulty where he constantly slows you down and run speed.. tried running that cave with few other characters but he didnt dropped something special from chest.. best run gave me 3blues 1 from him 2 from chest, and worst gave 0 blues. He is just hard to deal with while leveling in normal difficulty.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-09-2019, 10:19 AM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 817
Default

Updated to 1.1.2.2. Offline version is updated as well.
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-13-2019, 08:23 AM
klaudxzar klaudxzar is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2
Default

I'm using desktop version, and i can't see any maps, just markers on black screen. Any solution?
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-13-2019, 07:33 PM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaudxzar View Post
I'm using desktop version, and i can't see any maps, just markers on black screen. Any solution?
What windows version are you using and are there any AV in your system?
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-14-2019, 02:46 PM
klaudxzar klaudxzar is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
What windows version are you using and are there any AV in your system?
Windows 10, whats AV? Antiviruis? No, just default Windows Defender.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sshot-1.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	22363  
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 05-14-2019, 09:30 PM
Dammitt Dammitt is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaudxzar View Post
Windows 10, whats AV? Antiviruis? No, just default Windows Defender.
Well, the img files are located in the folder "tiles" in app directory. If they aren't there, that's odd and you should redownload the app and extract the files again. If they are there, then I have no idea why the app (chromium specifically) can't read the files, might have something to do with platform specific security conditions which chromium tries to respect, but it's just a wild guess and I can't test it, because I'm on win7 myself.
__________________
https://www.grimtools.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2019 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.11 ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.