Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > News and Update Info

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 05-17-2019, 06:13 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeltaLowda View Post
Also have a strange bug to report that I can't reproduce intentionally as of yet. On a session earlier today, I would no longer get any tooltips when I would mouse over equipped gear. In order to see the stats on equipped items I had to unequip them or mouse over an item in inventory for the compare tooltip. I was going to report it but I restarted the game and the equipped-gear tooltips came back so I moved on. Just now, within a few seconds of applying an augment to an equipped ring, it happened again. I restarted the game again and removed and reapplied the augment and could not reproduce it. I don't know what other conditions might be necessary in order to cause this to happen, but wanted to leave the report in case it may be helpful.
This randomly happens to me as well. Controller user here, not sure if relevant.
Old 05-17-2019, 11:23 PM
Herald

Is fix for the SR Vendor bug (on steam) scheduled? I still can't buy the Shattered Realm Set.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:38 AM
Acolyte

at this hotfix rate version 4.1.1.9 could be reality soon on more serious note when do you remove level requirement for gear? its quite annoying when my lvl34 character meets requirement to put on lvl66 item but she cant coz level :sad:

Last edited by kubitoid; 05-18-2019 at 07:42 AM.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:46 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubitoid View Post
at this hotfix rate version 4.1.1.9 could be reality soon on more serious note when do you remove level requirement for gear? its quite annoying when my lvl34 character meets requirement to put on lvl66 item but she cant coz level :sad:
This would literally make your character oneshot everything and melt bosses under a second. Or make you literally immune to damage at some point.
Old 05-18-2019, 09:56 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
This would literally make your character oneshot everything and melt bosses under a second. Or make you literally immune to damage at some point.
they could increase attr requirement for stronger items to avoid this
Old 05-18-2019, 10:02 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubitoid View Post
they could increase attr requirement for stronger items to avoid this
It would require too much work for literally no change at this point. Lower levels would be way too easy while higher would not be changed. Also, they'd have to waste few hours at best when they could be doing something way more important that would actually be worth doing. They're not a huge team like Blizzard, so they can't just do anything we want, wasting time for QoL change that would affect 1% of the player base (so basically under 100 people, probably).
Old 05-20-2019, 06:39 PM
Initiate

[ui]

controller

on transmog ui this version can not use right analog to switch page on left right with R analog

but before 1.1.2.0 it could change page with R analog with left right push on R analog