#351  
Old 05-20-2017, 10:09 AM
Zoro Zoro is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 11
Default

Crate Entertainment, I have a favour to ask of you. Please only release the xpack next year. I still have so many builds I want to try. Thank-you.

I'm sure everyone else will agree with me.
__________________
“There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day….not even Death itself can take my life away!”

"When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It's not like somebody's gonna save you if you start babbling excuses."
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 05-20-2017, 10:28 AM
detalikota detalikota is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 15
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Crate Entertainment, I have a favour to ask of you. Please only release the xpack next year. I still have so many builds I want to try. Thank-you.

I'm sure everyone else will agree with me.
No, man, nobody cares what builds you didn't try. Most of us has been waiting for this xpac for too long and already tried every builds. You can still try those even after xpac release. Why you being so selfish lol
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 05-21-2017, 07:50 AM
Lightcaster Lightcaster is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by detalikota View Post
No, man, nobody cares what builds you didn't try. Most of us has been waiting for this xpac for too long and already tried every builds. You can still try those even after xpac release. Why you being so selfish lol
This, just not quite as harshly But yeah, we've been waiting forever, we don't want to wait a single second longer than we have to :P
__________________
Enthusiast Edition Owner
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old Today, 03:42 PM
powerfulshammy powerfulshammy is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightcaster View Post
This, just not quite as harshly But yeah, we've been waiting forever, we don't want to wait a single second longer than we have to :P
Yea my build demolitionist rifle fire health regen leach tank commando is incomplete its missing the expansion bow to be exact saw a bow on the crate live stream. I want my inquisitor too so i can dual weild pistol lvl 2

Last edited by powerfulshammy; Today at 03:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
expansion

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2017 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.