Old 05-20-2017, 10:09 AM
Initiate

Crate Entertainment, I have a favour to ask of you. Please only release the xpack next year. I still have so many builds I want to try. Thank-you.

I'm sure everyone else will agree with me.

"When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It's not like somebody's gonna save you if you start babbling excuses."
Old 05-20-2017, 10:28 AM
Initiate

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Crate Entertainment, I have a favour to ask of you. Please only release the xpack next year. I still have so many builds I want to try. Thank-you.

I'm sure everyone else will agree with me.
No, man, nobody cares what builds you didn't try. Most of us has been waiting for this xpac for too long and already tried every builds. You can still try those even after xpac release. Why you being so selfish lol
Old 05-21-2017, 07:50 AM
Initiate

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by detalikota View Post
No, man, nobody cares what builds you didn't try. Most of us has been waiting for this xpac for too long and already tried every builds. You can still try those even after xpac release. Why you being so selfish lol
This, just not quite as harshly But yeah, we've been waiting forever, we don't want to wait a single second longer than we have to :P
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightcaster View Post
This, just not quite as harshly But yeah, we've been waiting forever, we don't want to wait a single second longer than we have to :P
Yea my build demolitionist rifle fire health regen leach tank commando is incomplete its missing the expansion bow to be exact saw a bow on the crate live stream. I want my inquisitor too so i can dual weild pistol lvl 2

Last edited by powerfulshammy; Today at 03:50 PM.

Tags
expansion