Old 01-13-2019, 06:20 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xifoba View Post
Hi, Dammitt, happy new year!
look, amazing work, use your tools every time i playing GD.
recently i looked for items in database for best matching to build combinations eg particular skills bonuses, for example - pyromancer (occultist + demolitionist) matches legendary set Darkblaze Garb with complete bonuses like +3 to Blood of Dreeg +3 to Brimstone, where skills perfectly fits this build.
so the idea was to use advanced search, i've tried regexp like this /.*?in occultist.*?in demolitionist.*?/ or /in occultist[\s\S]in demonolitionist/ to get result like "in occultist" "in demonolitionist" but... something goes wrong, main goal is to push 2 arrays like [class1skill1|class1skill2]|[class2skill1|class2skill2] to get all possible combinations of skills in items.
hope this sounds clear, could you give small advice on this, please?
thanx!
Hey, currently this is not possible because there isn't any way to look through skill-mastery relations, and every time you search for something using "search in descriptions" the tool uses full text search in descriptions and that's it. There's no way to look up for items that have [+any] skill in a mastery, but it might be possible in near future (hopefully before FG release) when I add advanced search.
Old 01-13-2019, 06:47 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
Hey, currently this is not possible because there isn't any way to look through skill-mastery relations, and every time you search for something using "search in descriptions" the tool uses full text search in descriptions and that's it. There's no way to look up for items that have [+any] skill in a mastery, but it might be possible in near future (hopefully before FG release) when I add advanced search.
wow, thanx for answer! you say - there is no way to look up for items that have [+any] skill in a mastery, but for example request "Blood of Dreeg" will find all items with that skill bonus, even further, if we use advanced search with several strings like that - "blood of dreeg" "Laceration" "Circle of Slaughter" we will find item with current stats Mythical Whisperer of Secrets, but when i try to use regex like /blood of dreeg[\s\S]Laceration[\s\S]Circle of Slaughter/ no result, maybe i'm not well familiar with regexp, i believe that [\s\S] in js is some kind of wildcard, i tried using .*? since in full description there newline characters, same result, nothing found, am i doing something wrong?
Old 01-13-2019, 07:13 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xifoba View Post
wow, thanx for answer! you say - there is no way to look up for items that have [+any] skill in a mastery, but for example request "Blood of Dreeg" will find all items with that skill bonus, even further, if we use advanced search with several strings like that - "blood of dreeg" "Laceration" "Circle of Slaughter" we will find item with current stats Mythical Whisperer of Secrets, but when i try to use regex like /blood of dreeg[\s\S]Laceration[\s\S]Circle of Slaughter/ no result, maybe i'm not well familiar with regexp, i believe that [\s\S] in js is some kind of wildcard, i tried using .*? since in full description there newline characters, same result, nothing found, am i doing something wrong?
I thought you wanted to look for items that have [any skill in mastery 1] and [any skill in mastery B], this is not possible using regex. But if you want to look for items with with specific skills then you can do it as follows.
E.g.+X to blood of dreeg and +y to brimstone
Quote:
/to blood of dreeg[\s\S].+ to brimstone/
+X to all skills in occultist and +y to all skills in soldier
Quote:
/to all skills in occultist[\s\S].+ to all skills in soldier/
[\s\S] is used for multiline matching
Old 01-13-2019, 07:40 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
I thought you wanted to look for items that have [any skill in mastery 1] and [any skill in mastery B], this is not possible using regex. But if you want to look for items with with specific skills then you can do it as follows.
E.g.+X to blood of dreeg and +y to brimstone

+X to all skills in occultist and +y to all skills in soldier

[\s\S] is used for multiline matching
sweet! that's what i'm looking for! but instead of .+ i use asterix, anyway in case somebody would look items for skills this example do the trick for warlock

/(to Blood of Dreeg|to Aspect of the Guardian|to Blood Pox|to Fevered Rage|to Wasting|to Black Death|to Curse of Frailty|to Vulnerability|to Doom Bolt|to Dreeg's Evil Eye|to Blood Burst|to Focused Gaze|to Terrifying Gaze|to Vile Eruption|to Sigil of Consumption|to Destruction|to Bonds of Bysmiel|to Manipulation|to Possession|to Solael's Witchfire|to Consecrated Blade|to Summon Familiar|to Mend Flesh|to Storm Spirit|to Lightning Strike|to Summon Hellhound|to Ember Claw|to Hellfire|to Infernal Breath)[\s\S]*(to Albrecht's Aether Ray|to Tainted Power|to Disintegration|to Callidor's Tempest|to Wrath of Agrivix|to Inferno|to Devastation|to Maiven's Sphere of Protection|to Conversion|to Mirror of Ereoctes|to Nullification|to Olexra's Flash Freeze|to Absolute Zero|to Panetti's Replicating Missile|to Distortion|to Supercharged|to Proliferation|to Trozan's Sky Shard|to Frozen Core|to Shattered Star|to Arcane Will|to Fabric of Reality|to Inner Focus|to Mental Alacrity|to Iskandra's Elemental Exchange|to Manifestation|to Overload|to Elemental Balance|to Reckless Power|to Star Pact)/

Dammitt , cheers!