Old 07-31-2016, 08:24 PM
Speaker

Default Vampire

OUTDATED: So after 1.0.0.7 patch came out with the new bleed set and that is better with conjurer then this. (There are better bleed builds already) I keep this thread for a reference to learn from mine mistakes or make a picture about what is the bleed basics or anything else.

Hi guys!

So i want to try out something new, and after severel tries i have found my Build.

Concept:

I tried 2x 1H trauma dmg type build with warder, but didnt work... because there are no constelations for internal trauma. They are lot of with shields (require a shield), and that is cool, but dont care the shield type.

Furthermore savage has no area dmg, so u are tanky and ur dmg is only for 1 target. Yeah savage for 2x 1H is better then cadence.

I started thinking, and i wanted to try this with blade arc with 2H. Blade arc is mostly Bleed type are dmg and we have a lot of bleed constelation wich are work perfectly without any requirements. Blade arc is the best are dmg for melee 2H. It was a huge surprises.

Lets see the build.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kuva.jpg
Views:	6265
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	11929

Attributes:

Physique: 80

Spirit: 10 (U dont need that many for the gear, but for ur mana needed.)

Dmg Type:

Bleed, Physical, Pierce.

Basicly we are not Crit type, but u can have 30000 40000 Bleeding DOT Cirt dmg/sec.

Skills:

Active: Blitz, Blade Arc, Wendingo Totem, Devouring Swam, Savagery.

Passive: Modrogens Pact, Field Command, Primal Bond, Void - Ward Aura.

Lvl Guide:

With Skills

THE BUILD CONTAINS THE + SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES FROM HIDDEN PATCH (3, EACH DIFFICULTY.)

Devotion:

http://grimcalc.com/build/r2JteSU

Assasin's Mark - Wendingo totem. Debuff.

Falcon Swoop - Blade Arc. This looks amaizing, if proc.

Rend - Devouring Swarm. U got 84 % Bleed debuff with Swarm if proc.

Howl of Modrogen - Grasping vines. Bleed dmg.

Bat: We dont need to max out. We just need the lifeleech and Bleedign dmg.

Berserker: U can get this for the 30 40 lvl and be sure u got an axe in ur hands.

Hammer: U dont really need this. i just picked up to get Howl of Modrogen.

Items:

Weapon: The Guillotine
Component: Imbued Silver
Augment: Potent Outcast's Bastion

Head: Markovian's Visor
Component: Sanctified-Bone
Augment: Mogdrogen's Touch

Chest: Markovian's Platemail
Component: Sanctified-Bone
Augment: Venomguard Powder

Shoulder: Markovian's Vanguard
Component: Antivenom Salve
Augment: Outcast's Warding Powder

Waist: Guthook Belt
Augment: Kymon's Conduit

Hand: Grasp of Unchained Might
Component: Rigid Shell
Augment: Outcast's Warding Powder

Leg: Chausses of Barbaros

Feet: Empowered Bloodhound Greaves
Component: Mark of Mogdrogen

Amulet: Markovian's Distinction
Component: Aether Soul
Augment: Survivor's Perseverance

Rings: 2x Belgothian's Sigil
Component: Roiling Blood, Rotten Heart
Augment: Mogdrogen's Sanctity, Slith Venom

Medal: Direwolf Crest
Component: Aether Soul

PROS:

Very tanky.

Have huge Heal, Lifeleech.

Lots of Debuff. Pierce, Physique, Bleed.

U can be mid range.

Ur resist is huge.

Huge DOT dmg.

CONS:

U need few secends to preapare for the fight.

Example: U put done the totem, the grasping vines 1 or 2, and cast 1 - 2 Devouring swarm, then u hit everybody.

U need time to kill Undeads.

U can be useless in groups or u just spam grapsing vines, and devouring swarm for debuff.

U can be mana potion addict.

U Need to be use lot of skills.

TIPS:

Rush into groups. Cast evrything 1 - 2 (Totem, Grasping vines, Devouring Swarm) and blow up the field with balde arc.

If u hp go down 50% just run away. Wait a sec and go back or go for mid range. (Devouring Swarm, graspign Vines.)

If u run out of mana or its on delay, then run and cast devouring swarm. (Mid range)

If u cant handle the Bosses in melee, then run and cast devouring swarm and graspign vines.

U can go through easily on veteran and elite.

Undead bosses is harder to defeat.

Sometimes u run away and back for the bosses, and ur DOT kill it already.

Sometimes u dont need the totem to heal urself.

Notes:

U can have more resist if u dont need mark of Mogdrogen and Roiling blood.

Basicly the build is more and more stronger every skill and devotion points. This is not an early or later builds.

Ur worst enemies Undead, Ather crystals, Obsidians.

Undeads:
Skeletons have the biggest Bleed resist.
Ghosts seacond.
Gargantu Third.

Its really fun. I hope u enjoy like i did.

Last edited by Nandi; 02-09-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:37 PM
Initiate

Why do you have the Hydra devotion?

I thought it only worked for ranged.

Edit:

Why not increase blade arc since the flat bleed damage is huge?
Why not put one point in Brute force? With +skills it would give a slight damage increase without any downside

Last edited by Poddmeister; 07-31-2016 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:41 PM
Praetorian

Like the above poster said, Hydra only works for ranged weapons.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:56 PM
Initiate

I'm thinking these devotions would increase your damage quite a bit:

http://grimcalc.com/build/tmVdAB7
Old 07-31-2016, 10:33 PM
Praetorian

You have a lot of skills overmaxed that scale really poorly, you can reduce all those skills and get way more points into blade arc

@Podd you are correct about Hydra. Brute Force is pretty worthless here though it adds flat lightning damage, the % physical bonus is tinyyyyyy it's worth almost nothing
Old 07-31-2016, 10:52 PM
Advocate

Seems you completely dismissed OA, that feels weird to see a character with 1781 OA since this is probably one of the most powerful stats in the current game state.
If i can give you an advice: always aim for a minimum of 2400 OA on every character you build.
Old 07-31-2016, 11:15 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzto View Post
Seems you completely dismissed OA, that feels weird to see a character with 1781 OA since this is probably one of the most powerful stats in the current game state.
If i can give you an advice: always aim for a minimum of 2400 OA on every character you build.
This ^

Maybe 2300 is enough though if you really can't sacrifice anything else.

But also DA is very important or you can be one shot and killed often. At least 2200 DA should stop that

Last edited by Crixus; 08-01-2016 at 01:52 AM.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:02 AM
Initiate

Rhowan's Scepter and Oleron have internal trauma regarding your statement on no internal trauma constellations. You may want to check those out. Your OA is too low as other's have pointed out. I imagine you almost never crit which really lowers your damage.

The resistances aren't capped which I found confusing because you list really high resistances as an advantage. Having just 75% vs. 80% causes you to take 20% more damage. I imagine your pierce causes a bit of trouble time to time.

Inversely, going from 80% to 90% would cut your damage taken in half. I would be curious to see a video to see how your clearing speed balances with the tankiness. Overall your resistances are pretty solid though.

I would think your health would be much higher for a warder build. Is your heart of the wild off in that screenshot? Most of the skills you have over capped do not scale well. I would pump up fighting spirit with some of those extra points. That will help with your OA problem a lot, but you still need some gear or devotion changes to really address it. 4 points extra for instance in Military Conditioning just to get 4% health... not worth it in my opinion. Surely some augments can give you the extra bleed resistance to leave scars of battle at normal cap. You will just give up some stun resist. I'm thinking maybe field command is also off in that screenshot. Your OA/DA are surprisingly low.

Last edited by spaz.killington; 08-01-2016 at 01:14 AM.
Old 08-01-2016, 06:09 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poddmeister View Post
Why do you have the Hydra devotion?

I thought it only worked for ranged.

Edit:

Why not increase blade arc since the flat bleed damage is huge?
Why not put one point in Brute force? With +skills it would give a slight damage increase without any downside
We dont really need to max out Blade arc. The % Bleeding has more dmg with deovuring swarm.
Old 08-01-2016, 06:12 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz.killington View Post
Rhowan's Scepter and Oleron have internal trauma regarding your statement on no internal trauma constellations. You may want to check those out. Your OA is too low as other's have pointed out. I imagine you almost never crit which really lowers your damage.

The resistances aren't capped which I found confusing because you list really high resistances as an advantage. Having just 75% vs. 80% causes you to take 20% more damage. I imagine your pierce causes a bit of trouble time to time.

Inversely, going from 80% to 90% would cut your damage taken in half. I would be curious to see a video to see how your clearing speed balances with the tankiness. Overall your resistances are pretty solid though.

I would think your health would be much higher for a warder build. Is your heart of the wild off in that screenshot? Most of the skills you have over capped do not scale well. I would pump up fighting spirit with some of those extra points. That will help with your OA problem a lot, but you still need some gear or devotion changes to really address it. 4 points extra for instance in Military Conditioning just to get 4% health... not worth it in my opinion. Surely some augments can give you the extra bleed resistance to leave scars of battle at normal cap. You will just give up some stun resist. I'm thinking maybe field command is also off in that screenshot. Your OA/DA are surprisingly low.
I dont know how u get each of the resist 90%... I focus on to get the resist high and i can farm everywhere. The screenshoot didnt buffed up, so my pierce with Mogdrogen's past will be 85%.

Last edited by Nandi; 08-01-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Tags
warder