Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Developer Section > Development Updates

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 06-04-2017, 09:25 AM
Acolyte

I am concerned and very afraid that Inquisitor with Soldier will be better and more Battlemage-ish than actual Battlemage.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
I am concerned and very afraid that Inquisitor with Soldier will be better and more Battlemage-ish than actual Battlemage.
What is it called again? Tactician right? It would appear more like a paladin style to me now with sword and board skills plus the auras. somehow bringing us closer to D2
Old 06-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
Depends on how current masteries will change with the expansion? (assuming they will)
Old 06-04-2017, 06:54 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimDawnJohn View Post
Depends on how current masteries will change with the expansion? (assuming they will)
existing masteries won't change that much
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

My builds: https://goo.gl/TTGM9X
Old 06-05-2017, 06:37 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dikkiedik View Post
existing masteries won't change that much
Except for Nightblade correct? A (huge) nerf for SS.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Campaigner

A topic was made a while ago highlighting some weak skills and Zantai said most of the weaker skills are at least being considered for some changes. The new skill modifiers on items will change how old classes function and itemize even if the skills aren't touched, so it's important to take that into consideration
Old 06-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snazzblaster View Post
A topic was made a while ago highlighting some weak skills and Zantai said most of the weaker skills are at least being considered for some changes. The new skill modifiers on items will change how old classes function and itemize even if the skills aren't touched, so it's important to take that into consideration
I hope one of the next GAs delve more into these skill modifiers - the sneak preview so far seems very promising and, I think, will allow for a lot of customization.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Speaker

You to fall that the September release is already an extension? Or even earlier in August or in July? Very large, it will be as huge as you wrote in updates? A second extension is all you will and do, develop or did you? And the last question! As I understand it and realize how many fans of yours like myself, the next game, which will notify you at the end of the year, with the SECOND part of the GAME RIGHT? I understand you correctly guess, you know?
Old 06-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Speaker

When you already plan to begin testing the extension soon, or it already is, do you? I very much hope that you will answer my questions little related to you!!!
Old 06-05-2017, 02:36 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetherial View Post
You to fall that the September release is already an extension? Or even earlier in August or in July? Very large, it will be as huge as you wrote in updates? A second extension is all you will and do, develop or did you? And the last question! As I understand it and realize how many fans of yours like myself, the next game, which will notify you at the end of the year, with the SECOND part of the GAME RIGHT? I understand you correctly guess, you know?
The Grin Doll extension will be of release when Santai and Mediarrhea, the lords of Box Entertainment manages to communicate with the three Which Goods Greg, SoLMAOel and Bye Smell to give them permission to be release of extension.

Tags
grim misadventure