#1  
Old 09-19-2018, 03:13 AM
takisse takisse is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 93
Default Salazar's Harbinger - Chaos Aura

According to Grim Dawn items database Salazar's Harbringer should have a chaos aura but the aura is not working. Is it a bug? Can smeone please look into it?

Edit: after further testing seems to trigger randomly. Shouldn't it be on 100% of the time?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-19-2018, 08:23 AM
Nandi's Avatar
Nandi Nandi is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 223
Default

I didn't find any item on that name, only a boss.

Do u ask about him?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-19-2018, 09:33 AM
BadWolf91 BadWolf91 is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandi View Post
I didn't find any item on that name, only a boss.

Do u ask about him?
It's about the summon on the MI that the boss drops.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-19-2018, 09:40 AM
USER_NAME_01's Avatar
USER_NAME_01 USER_NAME_01 is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,439
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandi View Post
I didn't find any item on that name, only a boss.

Do u ask about him?
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/2741

I believe it's on attack. After he hits, he triggers it. If not, it's a toggle buff that he applies in fight and turns off after.
__________________
#NoHomoFullGay

I don't play Crucible.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Nandi's Avatar
Nandi Nandi is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/2741

I believe it's on attack. After he hits, he triggers it. If not, it's a toggle buff that he applies in fight and turns off after.
This a pet that u can summon. I don't see any buff or just the attack of the pet based on ur link.

if there is a buff u have to link the weapen with the affix and suffix, that may give u buff.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Ceno's Avatar
Ceno Ceno is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 9,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandi View Post
This a pet that u can summon. I don't see any buff or just the attack of the pet based on ur link.

if there is a buff u have to link the weapen with the affix and suffix, that may give u buff.
Has nothing to do with prefix/suffix. Check this in grimtools.

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-19-2018, 09:59 PM
Nandi's Avatar
Nandi Nandi is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
Has nothing to do with prefix/suffix. Check this in grimtools.

Thx Ceno make sense now.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.