Old 09-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Speaker

I would like to know by what priority weapon procs are rolled, for example:

I have all 4 procs of the NB maxed, does it roll them: 20% Shears - No - 20% AQC - No - 20% WD - Bing proc - 20% Execution not rolled?

Also, can OA and DA reducing skills like ZA stack if I hit multiple times before the effect of the first proc is over?
Old 09-15-2014, 01:12 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Zantai, maybe you could mentioning the colour of the item tiers in brackets after the item tier, might help out new people to the game.

It gets quite frustrating watching streamers give out misinformation such as saying there's not much depth to the game.

edit: No pictures this week?
you mean this?:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15748
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

My builds: https://goo.gl/TTGM9X
  Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13  
Old 09-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Crate Employee - Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurac View Post
you're having waaaaay too much fun with this

does Zolhan's Technique work with dual wield?
Yes. Zolhan's Technique just requires a melee weapon, does not restrict it to only using one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMelf View Post
I would like to know by what priority weapon procs are rolled, for example:

I have all 4 procs of the NB maxed, does it roll them: 20% Shears - No - 20% AQC - No - 20% WD - Bing proc - 20% Execution not rolled?

Also, can OA and DA reducing skills like ZA stack if I hit multiple times before the effect of the first proc is over?
If the total % chance values of your weapon procs add up to more than 100%, they will become weighed. If you have the four Nightblade dual wield techniques maxed, then you will have an 80% chance on every attack to trigger one of them. In this case the chance of each would be equal, so whenever a proc occurs, each has a 1 in 4 chance of being selected.

OA and DA reduction effects, such as Markovian's Advantage, will refresh if the proc occurs before the debuff expires.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:20 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dikkiedik View Post
Yeah, when Zantai mentions Magical, have in brackets (yellow) after and Green after Rare. Saves people having to look up another post in another thread if they are unaware.

Zantai when they are in the game can you get a Legendary item as a rare upgrade from crafting/gambling?

Also, has Armour and the unique way it works in grim Dawn been explained in depth? I lose track of what has and hasn't been posted.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Last edited by Chameleon; 09-15-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Speaker

Thank you for clarifying, i wondered about this for so long now
Old 09-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Campaigner

Yeah, what is devotion ?

Otherwise, what would be interesting is to write the FULL damage formula taking into account :
OA, DA, enemy resistances, critical damage, absolute and percentage damage bonuses, buffs and debuffs, armor values just to know the order.

For example when you block damage whith a shield that have 100 armor and have 50% resistance to that kind of damage and 100 absolute damage reduction from a spell effect how is damage calculated ?
What if the enemy also proc 50% reduced resistance and 100 absolute reduced resistance and does pierce damage?

How is calculated the chance to hit, chance to block (does it uses only block chance or also Defensive ability, physique points...) ?

Last edited by okami29; 09-15-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Supporter

1) Few months ago, mr. Zantai said there are 100+ Legendary items in the works. I am curios, what is the number of legendary items now, and what is the estimated number on release.

2) I know you want tell us what does Devotion tab do, but can you just tell us, is devotion tab available only to those who choose single mastery path, or not.

3) I am not sure, but by the looks of it, currently, only Albert's Ray is a channeled spell. Why there are no more of these types of spells?

4) Will it possible for you to implement a multicolor item system. For example: If we roll a green item with one rare and one magic affix, let the rare affix be in green while magic in yellow, like this: Zantai's Non-telling Tongue of Unknown Devtion tab. This way, we will know if we got an rare item with one rare affix or double rare affix.

EDIT: More questions

5) In TQIT, if you had enough (for example Intelligence 2000+), you could freeze a boss with a skill in Storm mastery (don't remember the name). Is it possible to debuff or overpower the boss just enough to stun them, freeze them, bleed them etc? I always thought TQ lacked in that aspect. It was fun in D3 when you freeze or stun a boss just for a second.

Last edited by drazac; 09-15-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Moar questions
Old 09-15-2014, 02:01 PM
Counsel

Crafting in this game has giving me so much joy and great items too ,i have to keep hunting for that Scrap.
In addition ,the option to break gear with dynamite just makes it much faster to acquire that precious Scrap ,great job guys keep up the good work
Old 09-15-2014, 03:12 PM
Initiate

I seem to be having some RNG problems with the Blacksmith. I'm level 35 and he's crafted me two-handed weapons in level ranges all over the board, like level 10. And he also crafted me an amazing two-hander I can use at level 36 so I think you should boost the max level now.

That said, he's supposed to craft items "appropriate to your level" and the vast majority really are, but it's pretty sad when a level requirement is far below my level range or, like the level 36'er above. Is this supposed to happen? A glitch? An oversight? Unfortunate RNG at the blacksmith all the same?
Old 09-15-2014, 03:15 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
Rhis doesn't know what he's talking about. Devotion is just a wild rumor. A tale used to frighten children.
And what the hell does it make in the text-files?!

Overview of the German translation // Übersicht zur Deutsch-Übersetzung
» http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=128756&postcount=4 «
Titan Quest Source - German Forum Grim Dawn
» http://titanquest.4fansites.de/forum/index.php?c=8 «

Tags
crafting, grim misadventure, guides, itemization, loot, skills