Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 06-14-2018, 03:39 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir spanksalot View Post
I did try direwolf actually. The OA boost is very nice, and so is the WPS. It's another very viable medal choice.

I personally stuck with undying oath because I'm personally biased towards it (I think it's one of the best medals in the game), and because I like the -0.5s PB cooldown.

Aether is already overcapped by about 50% which is why I gdstashed formidable instead.

Another viable head component is prismatic diamond.
Just try the setup from my last post, just one time. -0.5s to PB seems like nothing really.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:42 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Since you have mentioned me in credits, may I suggest you try out this setup

Just one time
Sure!

But I'm not sure if EoTS is the best relic here. I've tested it out, and it's impossible to get 5 totems out without the -1s cooldown from belgothian's carnage.

Then again, I was overly focused on getting 5 totems, and not actual DPS. Maybe stormcaller aura will compensate for -1 totem.

P.S. I'll post a video of this spec some time in the next few days.

Quote:
Can I talk to you about our lord and savior Jesus - Tycho
Old 06-17-2018, 03:07 AM
Champion

@Mad_lee:

Did some Total Totem Mayhem testing with the suggestions you made. Honestly, damage increase from direwolf is noticeable, not by a huge margin - but definitely noticeable. I think I did an execution crit for 140k unbuffed/unbannered?

Biggest benefit of it IMO is the additional WPS + the fact that all totems benefit from the OA.

EoTS also phenomenally boosts damage output - the downside is not getting 5 totems.

In which case, I would suggest swapping out a stormstrife for a spark of ultos seeing that we won't be benefiting from the +1 totem limit.

And because of the cold to lightning conversion it offers, I still think undying oath beats out direwolf's crest. So it'd look like...

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pK76JN

P.S. I forgot to record the video, and am too lazy to do another run. I'll post the mad_lee/x1x1x1x2-influenced version in my OP as another very competitive (and possibly better) variant.

Quote:
Can I talk to you about our lord and savior Jesus - Tycho

Last edited by sir spanksalot; 06-17-2018 at 03:17 AM.

Tags
trickster