Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-03-2017, 09:11 PM
Ptirodaktill's Avatar
Ptirodaktill Ptirodaktill is online now
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,328
Default [1.0.3.2]Multi WPS Evoker of Elgoth Vindicator

1)Introduction.
Wanna shoot some stuff? Wanna Facetank? Got sick of crucible? Don't wanna press a lot of buttons? This build is for ya!
2)Grimtools link :
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jO6wrV
3)Build explanation:
We shoot creeps till they die. That's it, nothing else. =)
4)Itemisation:
Bloodrager cowl for 20% WD on Savagery. Bloodrager shoulders for 10%IAS and 5% ADCTH. Elemental balance rings for proc. Vindicator +2Savagery whatever medal of Attack/Readiness/Something with OA. Kymon Badge is BIS, but any medal would work. Pantsu, torso and belt for 22/12 Seal.
Its important to craft everething with Angrim bonus, aim for 7% armor or 4% phyz .
5) Screenshots:
Pretty numbers
Main view
Savagery
Secondary stuff
6)Video:
MQ
Kvali
Ancien Grove run
7)Crusible:
I did 100-150 w/o buffs and banners. Didn`t tried 150+ yet, but I guess with 4 buffs its doable. Be carefull around fumblers, Zanty, MQ.
__________________
#TeamDoubleDemo
#HowDoIRei:frog:

Last edited by Ptirodaktill; 05-15-2018 at 04:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2017, 10:27 PM
mad_lee mad_lee is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,246
Default

god damn it, wanted to post similiar build, but didn't have the time to level it

But I had it planned kinda differently tho
__________________
Check out my builds and guides to them (all Crucible Gladiator 150-170 capable) in my profile.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-04-2017, 03:03 AM
Valinov's Avatar
Valinov Valinov is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 409
Default

This setup is actually pretty tanky.. long as you stay in seal and keep heal totem up. Also weapon damage is nearly doubled, and higher crit damage
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrlpnj2
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-04-2017, 06:17 AM
Ptirodaktill's Avatar
Ptirodaktill Ptirodaktill is online now
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valinov View Post
This setup is actually pretty tanky.. long as you stay in seal and keep heal totem up. Also weapon damage is nearly doubled, and higher crit damage
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrlpnj2
This setup looks supersquishy and cheeted :roll: 2400 DA? No phyz res? Useless seal in crossbow? No dmg reduction. I'm pretty sure it has a lot of troubles against Grava and Raper =)
__________________
#TeamDoubleDemo
#HowDoIRei:frog:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Valinov's Avatar
Valinov Valinov is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptirodaktill View Post
This setup looks supersquishy and cheeted :roll: 2400 DA? No phyz res? Useless seal in crossbow? No dmg reduction. I'm pretty sure it has a lot of troubles against Grava and Raper =)
Actually doesnt have problem against anything... heres a videos for you https://plays.tv/s/LXJ840X3o_-t Hp spikes a lot but im used to it from playing 2h melee/dual wield builds. Also it doesnt show the 8% phyical resist in the tools that you get from savagery. I have more armor and absorb which helps a lot. And you can easily swap to Hallowed Ground on chest for more DA if that suits your playstyle I can agree about you on the seal. Not sure why I didnt think to use that one.
Edit: also im running a bunch in cunning.. can easily go more phys for DA and hp. I just like big crits lol

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeYpjEZ

Last edited by Valinov; 12-04-2017 at 08:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Ptirodaktill's Avatar
Ptirodaktill Ptirodaktill is online now
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valinov View Post
Actually doesnt have problem against anything... heres a videos for you https://plays.tv/s/LXJ840X3o_-t Hp spikes a lot but im used to it from playing 2h melee/dual wield builds. Also it doesnt show the 8% phyical resist in the tools that you get from savagery. I have more armor and absorb which helps a lot. And you can easily swap to Hallowed Ground on chest for more DA if that suits your playstyle I can agree about you on the seal. Not sure why I didnt think to use that one.
Edit: also im running a bunch in cunning.. can easily go more phys for DA and hp. I just like big crits lol

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeYpjEZ
https://youtu.be/ZbjXja1OuMk?t=5 My grava kill =) Almost 10 less seconds and much safier.
__________________
#TeamDoubleDemo
#HowDoIRei:frog:
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-04-2017, 11:12 AM
mad_lee mad_lee is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,246
Default

Well, it's going pointless making another guide to practically same build so I have to share my setup which I believe is superiour to two above (well second one is a complete mess tbh):

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqmpqmZ


Note that OA/DA is before Sealed Fate proc from rings which is going to be up 100% of the time while in battle. Also, why are you guys choosing that useless medal? Absolute waste imo. My setup got 97% wps with Pyroclasm Mark.
__________________
Check out my builds and guides to them (all Crucible Gladiator 150-170 capable) in my profile.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Superfluff's Avatar
Superfluff Superfluff is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 6,183
Default

Oh look another ranged build that works very well what a trend

Good stuff
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Ptirodaktill's Avatar
Ptirodaktill Ptirodaktill is online now
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Well, it's going pointless making another guide to practically same build so I have to share my setup which I believe is superiour to two above (well second one is a complete mess tbh):

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqmpqmZ


Note that OA/DA is before Sealed Fate proc from rings which is going to be up 100% of the time while in battle. Also, why are you guys choosing that useless medal? Absolute waste imo. My setup got 97% wps with Pyroclasm Mark.
You can post yours Grava video =) Must kill him under 30 seconds =)
BTW Censure is the best DPS aura for this build, you should respect from ST.
Pyroclasm? Well if I find somewhere 40 pierce and 20 aether resistance I would give it a try =)
__________________
#TeamDoubleDemo
#HowDoIRei:frog:
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Ptirodaktill's Avatar
Ptirodaktill Ptirodaktill is online now
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Oh look another ranged build that works very well what a trend

Good stuff
Heh, In vanilla its not much worse that my casters =). Still cant beat crucible withouth cheezy CC stuff :frog:
__________________
#TeamDoubleDemo
#HowDoIRei:frog:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
vindicator

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.