Originally Posted by PrinceXavieR View Post
tanking is no issue with this build
Good to hear! Thanks!
Old 06-26-2017, 08:02 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJSal View Post
Good to hear! Thanks!
and it looks cool too.. and that is all that matters to every good build!
Old 06-26-2017, 08:18 PM
Supporter

Ok, I read through the original post once more because I'm obsessive like that. Two quick questions about the imbedded images:

1. What is the purpose of a single point in Solael's Witchfire? Does it really add anything? Does Attack Speed matter for a caster build?

2. Why do you have points in Bloody Pox? It's not listed in the suggested rotation.

Thanks!
Old 06-26-2017, 08:19 PM
Supporter

Quote:
and it looks cool too.. and that is all that matters to every good build!
LOL, ok, that has me even more excited! ;-)
Old 06-26-2017, 08:30 PM
Champion

Quote:
Ok, I read through the original post once more because I'm obsessive like that. Two quick questions about the imbedded images:

1. What is the purpose of a single point in Solael's Witchfire? Does it really add anything? Does Attack Speed matter for a caster build?

2. Why do you have points in Bloody Pox? It's not listed in the suggested rotation.

Thanks!
1. So you can gain access to Second Rite skill that gives some vit resistances..
2. Bloody pox debuffs can be useful, it lowers enemy effectiveness and defenses too if you try fevered rage mod but its a lol skill and must be used with caution..I dont use BP in my rotation.. because too much buttons for me, it a preference i guess
Old 06-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Supporter

Quote:
1. So you can gain access to Second Rite skill that gives some vit resistances..
2. Bloody pox debuffs can be useful, it lowers enemy effectiveness and defenses too if you try fevered rage mod but its a lol skill and must be used with caution..I dont use BP in my rotation.. because too much buttons for me, it a preference i guess
Thanks. I probably won't prioritize those skills. Sounds like things to save for much later.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:40 PM
Champion

Quote:
Thanks. I probably won't prioritize those skills. Sounds like things to save for much later.
Those skills are one point wonders for now.. we will turn more of our attention to them when we have access to more skill points in the expansion..
Old 06-26-2017, 08:58 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Those skills are one point wonders for now.. we will turn more of our attention to them when we have access to more skill points in the expansion..
Speaking of that...would Nightfall be something to get once we have more points to spend? Seems pretty good.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:07 PM
Champion

Quote:
Speaking of that...would Nightfall be something to get once we have more points to spend? Seems pretty good.
You mean the chance to put to sleep? seems meh and frostburn damage Does not form part of our arsenal. I'd rather use circle of slaughter's chance to fumble attack which has been very effective on my other builds.. besides nightfall is quite up high on the tree and who knows if ever we'll get enough points to even get there
Old 06-26-2017, 09:47 PM
Supporter

Quote:
You mean the chance to put to sleep? seems meh and frostburn damage Does not form part of our arsenal. I'd rather use circle of slaughter's chance to fumble attack which has been very effective on my other builds.. besides nightfall is quite up high on the tree and who knows if ever we'll get enough points to even get there
Well, I wasn't sure how Nightfall worked. I thought maybe it turned SS into an AoE, meaning it did all it's effects, including damage, to all nearby mobs. That'd be pretty sweet!

Tags
witch hunter