Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machofish View Post
Though on that note, I'd say Cronley's gang are the closest you can get to 'self-aware' evil: the majority of them come across as shameless sadists who kill simply because they get a buzz from it. Solael in specific also seems like an especially malevolent and amoral deity as well - notwithstanding that he potentially assists the Taken through the Occultist mastery, I get the impression that killing is some form of deranged entertainment for Solael, whereas the other deities of Cairn simply view violence as a necessary means to an end. Despite being a Solael worshipper himself, the Attendant in the Temple of the Three stated that he didn't quite know what Solael stood to gain from demanding human sacrifices - only that he rewarded people who killed obediently in his name.

As for a 'Templar' class, I'm under the impression that Warders/Commandos already fall into this category quite neatly. The Warders have Dawnguard gear, and the majority of labelled 'templar' gear is tailored for Commandos as it is. On top of that, Ulzin's whole 'cleanse them with fire' approach to conflict resolution strikes me as very crusader-ish already.
Yup or you could go elementalist. They literally have a set called light's defender.

http://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Light%27s_Defender

It's outright telling you that it's pretty much the "crusader" set. Fluff from the set.

"Guardian of the faith. Defender of the Light of Empyrion."

Empyrion is pretty much the god of light who's main elements is lightning, fire with a bit of aether. The set buffs shaman and demo.
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Speaker

Thumbs Up

Transmuter to raise only vampires from dead angels. (vampire order, soul reaver style)

Transmuter to raise many random small minions. (zombie, skeleton, archer, mage)

Transmuter to raise few random large minions. (bone Golem, bone dragon, bone/rotten flesh colossus/abomination) - ranged and melee.

As for new features - random events happening everywhere in the game to keep the game from not becoming boring.

As for better features - More story-line interaction and possibilities and puzzles, along with more artistic and better game environments : http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48342
Old Today, 12:49 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
I haven't seem such a sad display since Ulzuin's BURNED EVERY MOTHER#*@&ING LIVING BEING INCLUDING MENHIR OLERON AND ME AS WELL

Edit: well, contributing to the discussion, I think that this 'holy' aspect of things is already represented by followers of Empyrion and the Templars mentioned in a lot of gear (which also probably follow Empyrion), and their main element being fire. And this reminded me that I never did a pure fire templar-like commando. Gosh, what am I doing with this game?

Last edited by agaabreeu; Today at 12:55 AM.
Old Today, 09:19 AM
Acolyte

So... Let's review what we have so far:
  1. Akimbo-elemental-Van-Helsing;
  2. Motherfucker-giant-bloodsuckers;
  3. How to not look like a fucking clown 101;
  4. More loot;
  5. And finally, raising warriors from their graves in style.

This expansion is looking promising so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHlY41Gk2PE

Probably Ulzuin's theme song.
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbral View Post
Transmuter to raise only vampires from dead angels. (vampire order, soul reaver style)

Transmuter to raise many random small minions. (zombie, skeleton, archer, mage)

Transmuter to raise few random large minions. (bone Golem, bone dragon, bone/rotten flesh colossus/abomination) - ranged and melee.

As for new features - random events happening everywhere in the game to keep the game from not becoming boring.

As for better features - More story-line interaction and possibilities and puzzles, along with more artistic and better game environments : http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48342
Speaking of improvments, There's a thing that I think may not be the hardest thing to improve and irritates me: Reused icons for differents skills. For instance, the Conjure Primal Spirit icon is reused for Nemesis skill. Just rotate the color palette or somthing. ...please ?

Tags
grim misadventure