Old 04-12-2019, 05:58 AM
Initiate

Default Writs not showing up

So I open the Faction tab, and a few threads I've read say when you purchase a writ, there should be a "+" icon somewhere on the faction screen telling you what writs you've purchased. Well, I got it from Devil's Crossing, but there is no "+" sign anywhere on my Faction screen, not in the individual Devil's Crossing tab, nor on the Faction tab anywhere. Is it listed somewhere else perhaps? I need to know what I already have to so I don't overwrite or purchase twice.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:04 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by taem View Post
So I open the Faction tab, and a few threads I've read say when you purchase a writ, there should be a "+" icon somewhere on the faction screen telling you what writs you've purchased. Well, I got it from Devil's Crossing, but there is no "+" sign anywhere on my Faction screen, not in the individual Devil's Crossing tab, nor on the Faction tab anywhere. Is it listed somewhere else perhaps? I need to know what I already have to so I don't overwrite or purchase twice.
Purchased? No.

Applied? Yes.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:54 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaelys View Post
Purchased? No.

Applied? Yes.
Well... it's not showing. I just wasted 88K... again... and there is still no "+" anywhere..... help?!?
Old 04-12-2019, 06:59 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Well... it's not showing. I just wasted 88K... again... and there is still no "+" anywhere..... help?!?
Is it just in your Inv? If so Right Click it.. thats your issue. The +Shows up for that faction once you Use it.
Old 04-16-2019, 03:18 AM
Initiate

Can someone pls post a screenshot of what I'm supposed to see? It's [not] in my inventory because I rt-clicked it to read it (not with ANY vendor open, only my own character) and it made a chime sound and disappeared, but I don't see any "+" anywhere on the faction page. Nada..... Can someone please send me a screenshot of what I'm supposed to see?
Old 04-16-2019, 03:48 AM
Initiate

Be 100% sure you are applying writs to factions you have unlocked or sometimes they won't count.

It will literally just be a + or a - for warrants on the upper right hand corner
Old 04-16-2019, 03:51 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Can someone pls post a screenshot of what I'm supposed to see? It's [not] in my inventory because I rt-clicked it to read it (not with ANY vendor open, only my own character) and it made a chime sound and disappeared, but I don't see any "+" anywhere on the faction page. Nada..... Can someone please send me a screenshot of what I'm supposed to see?
http://i.imgur.com/Sp1Ac6c.jpg
Old 04-16-2019, 05:26 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Which faction and are you already Revered with them?
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Old 04-16-2019, 06:40 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by medea fleecestealer View Post
Which faction and are you already Revered with them?
Booting up my game tonight, there is indeed a "+" next to Homestead, however there was none before when I first made this post, and I never purchased another writ for Homestead since before my initial post.... There is no "+" at all next to Devil's Crossing despite having bought that goddamn writ 3x now and rt-click it every freaking time!!! Nor one for The Outcast. They're literally NOT saving. I just went to Devil's Crossing and bought a writ, right-clicked it, and now there's a "+".... this is maddening. Seriously. Am I the only person whose ever had this issue before now? If this saves through to the next game, I'll be very happy, but it doesn't seem to be sticking, and the pluses weren't showing at all the other night when I wrote this.

IDK if it has something to do with me using two screens or not, however whenever I click off-screen to my desktop, the game freezes and when I come back, the drop filter becomes broken 50% of the time and I have to restart my game to fix it. I wonder if this isn't somehow related?
Old 04-16-2019, 10:26 PM
Initiate

Quote:
IDK if it has something to do with me using two screens or not, however whenever I click off-screen to my desktop, the game freezes and when I come back, the drop filter becomes broken 50% of the time and I have to restart my game to fix it. I wonder if this isn't somehow related?
I don't think that's related. I use two monitors and regularly go back and forth with no issues. My game pauses when I switch to my second monitor, but unpauses when I go back. I run the game in borderless windowed mode. Are you using fullscreen? That might cause the freezing.

I've also never had any trouble with writs applying. That has to be really frustrating. I hope you get it sorted!