Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > General Discussion

Old 04-19-2019, 01:33 AM
Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinros View Post
After finding that small group I feel kymon's faction is not the "evil" choice.
I can agree with this sentiment but crate left the messenger chilling in Kymon's Sanctuary even after the entire FG plot and chose a Korvaak follower as Kymon's replacement.

Honestly would have preferred for Archon or that devoted dude in the sanctuary to have been chosen as the leader of the pack post Kymon's demise.

--------
Mods-
Spoiler!
Old 04-19-2019, 03:01 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
I can agree with this sentiment but crate left the messenger chilling in Kymon's Sanctuary even after the entire FG plot and chose a Korvaak follower as Kymon's replacement.

Honestly would have preferred for Archon or that devoted dude in the sanctuary to have been chosen as the leader of the pack post Kymon's demise.
Oh yeah, I do think that would be good but I have a strange feeling that if crate do another expansion or Grim dawn 2 we are going to take a look at the aetherials and Emyprion. That would give the chosen a chance to shine.

At the same he is taunting you that no one will listen but going by all the dialogue in the enclave everyone is coming on board with the fact Kymon deceived them.

At the end of the day I have to chalk it up to the fact that crate is a small dev team they can only do so much.

Edit:I would also like to add from my character's perspective Korvaak's situation is unfortunate and he has to be stopped despite being Emyprion's brother. I personally blame the witch gods, his imprisonment pretty much drove him mad.

Last edited by shinros; 04-19-2019 at 03:52 AM.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:11 AM
Ascendant

Quote:
At the end of the day I have to chalk it up to the fact that crate is a small dev team they can only do so much.
Yeah, it's a shame.
But they are pretty smart, their resources have been nicely managed so far. Rather than putting all their budget into a single game, they are working on multiple things. I am looking forward to the town builder thing Medierra hinted at. Plus there's another game set in the GD universe

Quote:
Edit:I would also like to add from my character's perspective Korvaak's situation is unfortunate and he has to be stopped despite being Emyprion's brother. I personally blame the witch gods, his imprisonment pretty much drove him mad.
I think you are forgetting the fact that both these guys along with other primordials stole Chthon's powers to reach this point. We still don't know what exactly happened with Chthon's betrayel if it was anything like Korvaak's betrayal then I'd say regardless of whatever any God does all of them would be evil

--------
Mods-
Spoiler!
Old 04-19-2019, 04:52 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Plus there's another game set in the GD universe
I haven't heard about this, if you would be so kind please link !
Old 04-19-2019, 05:56 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl View Post
I haven't heard about this, if you would be so kind please link !
Thread for what we know so far, but the town builder is not related to GD in any way. Nor is there any other game in the works atm as far as we know, though obviously they'll be starting something else once the support for FG settles down.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showt...t=town+builder

And the screenshot of the town builder mentioned is here

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66570
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Old 04-21-2019, 05:26 PM
Speaker

Thanks Medea, I had heard of the town builder but not a another game set in the GD universe. Here's to hoping it comes into existence one day

Tags
forgotten gods, lore, spoilers, story, storyline