Old 09-17-2018, 04:06 AM
Advocate

Gibly, nice review!

Did you try to provide feedback on found issues to developers?

P.S: You forgot to mention that at the beginning the demon should chose 1 of 3 candidates (mage, warrior or hunter) to be his main alter ego. Each of this characters has unique storyline and quests.

Last edited by Strannik; 09-17-2018 at 04:22 AM.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:43 AM
Praetorian

To be honest....I'm not enjoying this game when played on the higher difficulty. The combat is too sluggish, movement is of controlling your character and its pathing is annoying. When traps kill you in 2-3 hits and you get stuck behind a rock, because your characters movement/and pathing is messed up....that's annoying. Boss fights are too tedious and too time consuming as well. Which is a shame since the premise of each fight is interesting.

Ugh and the quests... I was in a cave where I had to kill enemies. Then I need to return and destroy an object to prevent further infestation. Then I need to come back again to kill the leader. Just spawn everything if you already know the trigger of the next sequence instead of wasting my time traveling back and forth for no reason.

You could have some fun on the lower to normal difficulty where the stakes/risks are less. But breezing through a game with no challenge, no matter how good it looks or how great a story is.... that's just boring as hell.

https://www.twitch.tv/Giblix

Last edited by Gibly; 09-17-2018 at 07:47 AM.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:51 AM
Advocate

Did not play on higher difficulty yet, but described issues are frustrating. Hope the developers will address it.

P.S: Did you play with keyboard or game pad (the game is also designed for consoles)?
Old 09-17-2018, 08:35 AM
Praetorian

I'm a pc gamer. So most games are played with keyboard and mouse. A game like this I don't play with a controller since that's just odd. While a game like Darksouls/Nioh/Monster Hunter world I prefer the controller. Differs per genre/style of the game really.

https://www.twitch.tv/Giblix
Old 09-17-2018, 08:43 AM
Advocate

I see.
/10 chars
Old 09-17-2018, 11:34 AM
Acolyte

I'm going to give you a free advice - when you see KALYPSO Media Digital, just don't buy and don't play. You will lose money and time.