Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 11-27-2017, 01:40 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
CAst speed primarily then relevant+ skills, huge energy absorb so energy is no problem.

A Godly Chillstrife could also be good. You'd need interrogator of fury
Ahh... so that would explain why sometimes I felt like my Rune did not get deployed when I wanted it to. Stupid me, should not have missed that casting speed.

But until I find the mythical ver of Spelldrinker, I guess this will have to do. Pretty sure it will drop before I can get a godly MI dagger. I am still using ABB + Lethal Assault anyway since I am not level 94 yet, no cube = no FoI.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:30 AM
Supporter

Does Seal of Blade still hold any importance in this build since you cannot bind it with devotion anymore?

Our dmg mostly is cold and we hardly hit anything with our weapons, so is the lifesteal worth it? How about going Cold Stone just to get some more flat cold dmg?
Old 11-29-2017, 07:05 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udomsa33 View Post
Does Seal of Blade still hold any importance in this build since you cannot bind it with devotion anymore?

Our dmg mostly is cold and we hardly hit anything with our weapons, so is the lifesteal worth it? How about going Cold Stone just to get some more flat cold dmg?
Yes it's for lifesteal mostly. You can replace it with haunted steel.

On mage hunter for example I use Haunted steel because it's more FoI centric and also has fiend for even more life steal. It's how he survives

But infiltrator is more versatile in this regard having both PB and WoP and SS to move around so i'm fine with seal of blades and the extra armor it gives
Old 11-29-2017, 07:33 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Yes it's for lifesteal mostly. You can replace it with haunted steel.

On mage hunter for example I use Haunted steel because it's more FoI centric and also has fiend for even more life steal. It's how he survives

But infiltrator is more versatile in this regard having both PB and WoP and SS to move around so i'm fine with seal of blades and the extra armor it gives
I see, thanks! Gotta say this build is a lot of fun to play with. A nice blend between an engaging game-play and visually pleasing effect with devastating result. Some builds are too boring, face-tanking while holding down 1 buttons, and some are too hardcore, difficult rotation while keeping on top of every CD. This one sits right the middle, just what I enjoy most.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Initiate

Hi! Just found the Cube and was thinking of a similar build. Is it viable on Hardcore? My Ignaffar Tactician feels very uncomfortable whenever Overguard is off - and he has quite a lot of hp.

I wish there was a lower level version of the cube - it is central to the build and it's a shame that it is impossible to enjoy the build before 94 lvl.

Last edited by Sotnik; 12-07-2017 at 02:21 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotnik View Post
Hi! Just found the Cube and was thinking of a similar build. Is it viable on Hardcore? My Ignaffar Tactician feels very uncomfortable whenever Overguard is off - and he has quite a lot of hp.

I wish there was a lower level version of the cube - it is central to the build and it's a shame that it is impossible to enjoy the build before 94 lvl.
Must be very hard to kill sstuff with ifnaggar tactician. I recommend Mage Hunter or this infiltrator with at least 3K DA and you should be good. Abuse life steal too
Old 12-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Initiate

How well does this build do atm?

Tags
infiltrator