Old Yesterday, 04:43 AM
Praetorian

Version 1.4.1 released

Support for 1.1.0.0 illusion format added
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Speaker

Hi. I have some sql tables related errors after upgrading to the latest version. I have upgraded from a pre FG to the latest 1.4.1 (skipped 1.4.0) and now have that message after importing the database. It repeats itself a (large) number of times for different devotion shrines (probably all)
Code:
Error reading ID records/interactive/devotionshrinea01.dbr in table GD_SHRINE
Table/View 'GD_SHRINE' does not exist.
 java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table/View 'GD_SHRINE' does not exist.
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.<init>(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement42.<init>(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver42.newEmbedPreparedStatement(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
 	at org.gdstash.db.DBShrine.getDB(DBShrine.java:307)
 	at org.gdstash.db.DBShrine.get(DBShrine.java:293)
 	at org.gdstash.db.DBShrine.getShrineInfo(DBShrine.java:145)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.character.GDCharShrineAct1Pane.setChar(GDCharShrineAct1Pane.java:313)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.character.GDCharRiftNShrinePane.setChar(GDCharRiftNShrinePane.java:489)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.character.GDCharRiftNShrineTabbedPane.setChar(GDCharRiftNShrineTabbedPane.java:64)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.character.GDCharEditTabbedPane.setChar(GDCharEditTabbedPane.java:58)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.character.GDCharEditPane.setChar(GDCharEditPane.java:497)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.character.GDCharEditPane$CharSelectActionListener.actionPerformed(GDCharEditPane.java:74)
 	at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComboBox.fireActionEvent(JComboBox.java:1264)
 	at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComboBox.contentsChanged(JComboBox.java:1337)
 	at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractListModel.fireContentsChanged(AbstractListModel.java:123)
 	at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.setSelectedItem(DefaultComboBoxModel.java:94)
 	at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.addElement(DefaultComboBoxModel.java:132)
 	at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComboBox.addItem(JComboBox.java:716)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.character.GDCharEditPane.adjustUI(GDCharEditPane.java:302)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.character.GDCharEditPane.<init>(GDCharEditPane.java:210)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.GDStashFrame.<init>(GDStashFrame.java:919)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.GDStashFrame$Starter.run(GDStashFrame.java:75)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:313)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:770)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.access$600(EventQueue.java:97)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
 	at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 	at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:87)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:740)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
 	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)
 Caused by: ERROR 42X05: Table/View 'GD_SHRINE' does not exist.
 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.FromBaseTable.bindTableDescriptor(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.FromBaseTable.bindNonVTITables(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.FromList.bindTables(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.SelectNode.bindNonVTITables(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.DMLStatementNode.bindTables(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.DMLStatementNode.bind(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.CursorNode.bindStatement(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepMinion(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepare(Unknown Source)
 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.conn.GenericLanguageConnectionContext.prepareInternalStatement(Unknown Source)
 	... 38 more
I downloaded the zip from nexus and unzipped it in my old GDStash folder, overwriting everything.
EDIT : I don't have any mod.

Is it safe to use it anyway? Don't want to loose all my stuff (not that i have that much, but i'd hate to loose it anyway).
EDIT : Looks like i just can't use it anyway. Only the Configuration tab is available.

Don't think i have thanked you before so i'l take the opportunity. Thanks for this great tool, you made an incredible job with GDStash. It makes inventory managements so much more convenient i don't know if i could ever go back to mules again

Last edited by Lord Yanaek; Yesterday at 02:08 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Yanaek View Post
Hi. I have some sql tables related errors after upgrading to the latest version. I have upgraded from a pre FG to the latest 1.4.1 (skipped 1.4.0)
you need to import the GD data on the config page to fix this. You should have gotten a popup for that and should not have been able to leave the Config page without doing so.

If you managed to leave it, I would be interested in how you did that. If you already imported, then these messages should be outdated. If you start the tool again and they no longer show up, then they were outdated.
Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
Speaker

Thanks for the answer.

I got a popup when i launched after upgrading saying "import database" or something like that with a big OK button which i pressed. It took some time to launch which i supposed was caused by GDStash importing the database as said on the popup. Then i got the error log which i supposed was caused by an error during the import process.

Thinking about it now after reading your answer, i understand that the popup was just an information and the database wasn't imported at all when i clicked OK, right?

Sorry for bothering you It's working now. And no, i wasn't able to leave the configuration tab, other tabs were greyed out but i didn't notice it at first when i posted as i didn't close the error log in order to be able to copy-paste the error messages.
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Yanaek View Post
I got a popup when i launched after upgrading saying "import database" or something like that with a big OK button which i pressed. It took some time to launch which i supposed was caused by GDStash importing the database as said on the popup.
it does not actually import the DB, it only tells you to do so

Quote:
Thinking about it now after reading your answer, i understand that the popup was just an information and the database wasn't imported at all when i clicked OK, right?
yes

Quote:
Sorry for bothering you It's working now. And no, i wasn't able to leave the configuration tab, other tabs were greyed out but i didn't notice it at first when i posted as i didn't close the error log in order to be able to copy-paste the error messages.
ok, will have to suppress those messages then, there should be no messages shown when it has already been determined that the DB is outdated, looks like these escaped
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Initiate

Hey mamba, I need help. A few pages ago i posted saying that my illusions weren't working and how none of the backups was showing different presets of illusion, so , i updated to 1.4.1 version and imported the new database but when i tried to add all illusions i got this;

javax.swing.ImageIcon@6b0254a6 Error reading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\115182916\219990\remote\save\ transmutes.gst
javax.swing.ImageIcon@6b0254a6 java.io.IOException
java.io.IOException
at org.gdstash.file.GDReader.readBlockEnd(GDReader.ja va:122)
at org.gdstash.item.GDTransmute.read(GDTransmute.java :305)
at org.gdstash.ui.GDMassImportPane$FullTransmuteListe ner.actionPerformed(GDMassImportPane.java:358)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Abs tractButton.java:1967)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed (AbstractButton.java:2308)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (DefaultButtonModel.java:405)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultB uttonModel.java:262)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseRe leased(BasicButtonListener.java:279)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.jav a:6632)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponen t.java:3342)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:639 7)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:226 3)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.jav a:5008)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.jav a:2321)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:48 40)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Container.java:4918)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(C ontainer.java:4547)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Conta iner.java:4488)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.jav a:2307)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2772 )
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:48 40)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.j ava:772)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessI mpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java: 85)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessI mpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java: 95)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:745)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:743)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessI mpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java: 85)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java: 742)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(E ventDispatchThread.java:124)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:109)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispa tchThread.java:101)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThre ad.java:90)

do you think it has something to do with me using the cloud saving?

EDIT: Last time i also said that my illusions were gone after some errors, but this time ,fortunately, they didn't
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidekiSR View Post
Hey mamba, I need help. A few pages ago i posted saying that my illusions weren't working and how none of the backups was showing different presets of illusion, so , i updated to 1.4.1 version and imported the new database but when i tried to add all illusions i got this;
this basically means your illusion file is corrupted

I'd suggest simply deleting it, have the game create a new one (which it should as soon as you pick up any item at that point....) and then use GD Stash to add all illusions to the new file, like you originally planned.
Old Today, 12:51 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
this basically means your illusion file is corrupted

I'd suggest simply deleting it, have the game create a new one (which it should as soon as you pick up any item at that point....) and then use GD Stash to add all illusions to the new file, like you originally planned.
Doing that didn't work exactly but i managed to solve it. Remember how i said my transmutes backups weren't applying different presets of illusions? So, thats because a file called transmutes.cst (CST not GST as usual). This file seems to appear only when using the cloud saving, and once i removed it, it reseted my illusions, but i still couldn't get my illusions to be added, even though i was getting the successful message in gdstash. The problem was, everytime i tried to delete that file, the steam would create it again.

So i moved the saves to local saving and then i could delete the transmute.cst file and all the illusions were actually being added to the game, but if as i tried to return to cloud saving, the steam create the file again and all my illusions got reseted. To pass that, i had to delete all my cloud saving through the network tab in game options and after doing that you can import your local saving to cloud saving and that way i get the game running with all the illusions.

Strangely this time, steam didn't create the transmute.cst file.
Old Today, 01:01 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidekiSR View Post
Doing that didn't work exactly but i managed to solve it. Remember how i said my transmutes backups weren't applying different presets of illusions? So, thats because a file called transmutes.cst (CST not GST as usual). This file seems to appear only when using the cloud saving, and once i removed it, it reseted my illusions, but i still couldn't get my illusions to be added, even though i was getting the successful message in gdstash. The problem was, everytime i tried to delete that file, the steam would create it again.
I am surprised you have a .cst file, my understanding is that they get created when you install FG, as backups to use when playing without FG (e.g. to play MP with people that do not have FG)

If you actually use the .cst and the tool updated .gst, then that would explain why your illusions were not affected by the update...
Old Today, 01:38 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
I am surprised you have a .cst file, my understanding is that they get created when you install FG, as backups to use when playing without FG (e.g. to play MP with people that do not have FG)

If you actually use the .cst and the tool updated .gst, then that would explain why your illusions were not affected by the update...
Really strange, this was the only .cst file that i had, now everything seems to be normal, thanks