Old 03-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Initiate

Default [Tool] Devotion planner

Version 2 is up; way faster with improved UI and more features!

Direct download link:
https://github.com/ddurschlag/gddevo...ive/master.zip

Source code (total mess):
https://github.com/ddurschlag/gddevotion

Set-up is easy -- just open the zip file and pull everything into some folder, the open "planner.html" in Firefox or Chrome.

The top panel is a list of constellations. Check the ones you'd like to include in your build. Some of the headers can be clicked to sort the table.

The bottom panel shows the order you can take constellations. The further right a node is, the more devotion points it takes to reach. You can mouse over a node to see more information about the state at that node (points left, constellations acquired, constellations still-to-go), or click on it to remove all paths that don't go through that node.

To open the right panel, click the gray bar (click again to collapse). This has your current build, lets you hilight nodes that include specific constellations, lets you save or load builds, and lets you import/export. To see my summoner's build, you can paste the following in the import/export box:

{"included":{"Primordial Crossroads":false,"Order Crossroads":false,"Eldritch Crossroads":false,"Chaos Crossroads":true,"Ascendant Crossroads":true,"Fiend":true,"Raven":true,"Hammer ":true,"Chariot of the Dead":true,"Bysmiel's Bonds":true,"Jackal":true,"Revenant":true,"Shepher d's Crook":true,"Empty Throne":true,"Mogdrogen the Wolf":true},"filters":[],"hilights":{"Mogdrogen the Wolf":false,"Revenant":false}}

Questions/comments welcome.

Last edited by ddurschlag; 04-14-2016 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-19-2016, 11:16 AM
Counsel

Is it supposed to only take half of the browser screen height?

I can't seem to get it to work in Firefox. I can click on the boxes, and reorder the list, but nothing happens
Old 03-19-2016, 04:13 PM
Initiate

The list should be half screen height. Clicking checkboxes on constellations should make the bottom half of the screen show paths.
Old 03-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurschlag View Post
The list should be half screen height. Clicking checkboxes on constellations should make the bottom half of the screen show paths.
Doesn't work for me either. I used it in Chrome. I can check the boxes but the bottom half doesn't populate.

German GD Tutorial Videos:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34137
Old 03-19-2016, 04:32 PM
Initiate

Just to be clear, you guys ARE checking the box on at least one crossroad, right? You can't get anywhere without at least one crossroad!
Old 03-19-2016, 07:16 PM
Initiate

The "there is no build without crossroads" issue will be made more clear in the next version, which should be done this weekend. Also included:

Saving/loading builds
Better build labels: the earliest point you can get a constellation will be shown
Better "remaining" display: remaining will show how many more points you need from that point, not total requirements of the constellation.

Edit: this is now live. When you first load, you should see huge blue clickable dot representing the "I haven't taken any constellations" state. You can find the UI for loading/saving builds by clicking the thin gray bar on the right. Bug reports/suggestions welcome!

Last edited by ddurschlag; 03-19-2016 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-20-2016, 06:10 PM
Initiate

New version pushed.

You can now click nodes to add a "must go through here" filter to your build. This is useful if you want to get a certain constellation as early as possible -- find the circle with that constellation's name in red (the earliest you can get that constellation) and click it. Any order that doesn't involve that will disappear. These filters are saved as part of the build, and can be removed in the build panel on the right.
Old 03-20-2016, 06:18 PM
Campaigner

That´s the page I´m getting with FF ...it´s not supposed to look like that, right?
Old 03-20-2016, 07:50 PM
Initiate

Sorry, you need to click "Download ZIP" to download it. That link is to the github page which, along with letting you download it, lets you see (and suggest changes to) the source code.

I forget not everyone uses github on a daily basis sometimes...
Old 03-20-2016, 08:12 PM
Counsel

New version is not working for me, doesn't do anything. The last version worked