Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Initiate

Default new act 2 Content

what do i do to be able to play this new act 2 content? do i redownload the hotfixes?
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Counsel

Base mod without any hotfix already contains part of Act 2 but you need to complete A1 main quests in order to "unlock" Warriv's caravan.

I'll be also releasing update this weekend which contains 3 new A2 maps together with many fixes, changes to the skills, new monsters / items and more.
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram View Post
Base mod without any hotfix already contains part of Act 2 but you need to complete A1 main quests in order to "unlock" Warriv's caravan.

I'll be also releasing update this weekend which contains 3 new A2 maps together with many fixes, changes to the skills, new monsters / items and more.
i finished act 1 and i finished sewers, so i have to redownload the whole mod again?

Edit: oh so the update for rockey waste, tombs and all are coming on the weekend, ok got it
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Initiate

Default why are archers so damn strong

enemy archers and the quill rats on this game need to be nerfed, they do way to much damage. if there are 3 or more of them off your screen and they start shooting, by the time you reach them you are already dead.

Tags
diablo 2, map, mod