#581  
Old 09-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Darkstalix's Avatar
Darkstalix Darkstalix is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockenGerda View Post
There is definitely something wrong with v1.61 and v1.62.
At vendors, when I hover with the mouse over the items,
there are lags between the popups of the tooltip.
I investigate this issue ... I love it
I have the lag only with weapons tho, weird
I will do the greek localization when i get more time, just have to download the file you have on first post?
Reply With Quote
  #582  
Old 09-05-2018, 05:58 AM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstalix View Post
I have the lag only with weapons tho, weird
I will do the greek localization when i get more time, just have to download the file you have on first post?
yes, and after the translation copy/paste the content to the file "tags_ui.txt" from the greek localization files.
Reply With Quote
  #583  
Old 09-05-2018, 06:00 AM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 400
Default

Update v1.62a
  • Known bug: locale decimal separator cause some game lags (*)
  • The distance to show the health bars of monsters is now limited to 120 meters as default.
    (changeable in the .ini file; valid values between 60.0 and 240.0;
    [Settings]
    HealthBarsFarDistance=120.0

(*) I haven't figured out yet why the locale decimal separator cause some game lags, so I had to disable it for now.
Reply With Quote
  #584  
Old 09-05-2018, 07:19 AM
Darkstalix's Avatar
Darkstalix Darkstalix is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 470
Default

NICE with the distance configurator. It dramatically reduced the framerate loss for me in very crowded areas!
So you had to remove the commas cause this was the reason of the lag ? :/
Hopefully you could find a workaround with that looked nice*sniff*
Reply With Quote
  #585  
Old 09-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Matougi Matougi is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,242
Default

Thank you for making this useful tool localizable.

When I tried this tool before, it got garbled characters in the tool and it was difficult to use it in Japanese. However, it seems that garbled characters no longer occur from V1.60.

Btw, I found a tag miss in the latest version.
There is an extra underbar in a confusion tag in the program. So, translating the text will display "tag not found." In other words, the confusion tag of the translation text is short of one underscore.
In fact, adding one underebar of confusion tags, the "confusion" letter was displayed correctly.

Quote:
tagGI_CombatAttributeType__Confusion=Confusion
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	confusion_01.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	19579  

Last edited by Matougi; 09-05-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #586  
Old 09-05-2018, 08:32 PM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstalix View Post
NICE with the distance configurator. It dramatically reduced the framerate loss for me in very crowded areas!
So you had to remove the commas cause this was the reason of the lag ? :/
Hopefully you could find a workaround with that looked nice*sniff*
I used the function imbue() to determine the locale the user is using,
but that made Grim Dawn angry ... so I made a workaround that
seems to work better than before. I test it yet.
Reply With Quote
  #587  
Old 09-05-2018, 08:35 PM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matougi View Post
Thank you for making this useful tool localizable.

When I tried this tool before, it got garbled characters in the tool and it was difficult to use it in Japanese. However, it seems that garbled characters no longer occur from V1.60.

Btw, I found a tag miss in the latest version.
There is an extra underbar in a confusion tag in the program. So, translating the text will display "tag not found." In other words, the confusion tag of the translation text is short of one underscore.
In fact, adding one underebar of confusion tags, the "confusion" letter was displayed correctly.
I'm glad you like it and thank you for the bug report! I'll fix it asap!
Reply With Quote
  #588  
Old 09-05-2018, 10:53 PM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 400
Default

Update v1.62b
  • locale decimal separator is back again
    if you experience any issues, you can disable it in the .ini file
    [Settings]
    DecimalSeparator=False
  • bugfix: localization tag confusion (thanks Matougi for reporting!)
Reply With Quote
  #589  
Old 09-06-2018, 04:44 AM
Sauroc Sauroc is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 14
Default

I am posting for someone who doesn't have an account, they are curious what the "more grim" toggle in the ini file does exactly, everything appears to be darker, but they couldn't find any further information on it. Any clarification would be appreciated, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #590  
Old 09-06-2018, 05:07 AM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 400
Default

This option shouldn't be there. It was in v1.61 enabled by mistake; so in v1.62 it's not working anymore.
All it does is disabling the Ambience Manager (it's responsible for lighting, bloom, fog, all kind of environment effects, ambient music etc...)

But perhaps I work on an extended game mode with darker environment lighting, bigger monsters, tougher gameplay... who knows..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.