Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > Modding - Projects

Old 04-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoomgod View Post
Funnily enough, after your previous post we decided to clean up the .txt files a lot. In our next release the only text files will be tags_cornucopia and tags_reforge.

There was literally one single change in our tags_ui.txt. So we consolidated all our cornucopia text changes into our tags_cornucopia.txt, your life should be easier in the next release.
It's nice news for translators. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Initiate

I noticed the guardsmens raiment 4 piece bonus is giving way too much attack speed bonus. I'm not able to check the empowered version, but the lvl 22 version is BiS gear for many lvls right now.

Thank you for making this! It's really the only game I play.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmonster View Post
I noticed the guardsmens raiment 4 piece bonus is giving way too much attack speed bonus. I'm not able to check the empowered version, but the lvl 22 version is BiS gear for many lvls right now.

Thank you for making this! It's really the only game I play.
Thanks. It's the result of adding the wrong attack speed do to sloppiness on our part. Buffing the base attack speed instead of %attack speed. Will fix in next release which will be the ancient shambler and reanimator reworked.

# of level 85 characters I have atm: 7
Old 07-26-2017, 02:13 AM
Speaker

Greeting,

I want to give some feedback since i play-tested Cornucopia003 more indepth.

Overhaul change to the game is nice enought

But i have negative thought on some Occultist's skill change and may i suggest you to turn them back like they was in Vanilla or update/fix? :

-Blood of dreeg :

It's cool you turn it into a permanent aura mean less touch spam but it come with a negative point : You removed the burst heal part every 10s and it's a bad idea since it kill the overhaul survivability and i'm unable to heal my PET/SUMMON when needed..
Change back this skill or either boost the regen part because it feel like a "DPS only" skill .

-Summon familiar:

You nerf the Storm spirit aura radius modifier to 4 meter only....In Vanilla the radius was 20 meter.
The familiar keep dispelling this storm spirit every 4 sec then recast it etc... Maybe it's a bug or it intentional from you ?In vanilla was a permanent aura.

-Curse of frailty:

Tool tip say, increase armor by -8% ? -x % to life leech resistance? This modifier "vulnerabilty" reduce target resistance only for "1 seconde" ? What the point here It doesn't scale with the base skill duration anymore ?
Vanilla version is better.

Bonds of Bysmiel :

You get ride of this and this mod Manipulation for the new Vitality assault/Life leech ,which is a nice change for pure caster/ranged but what about summoner ? Can keep the Bonds of Bysmiel and simply try add the new caster skill ? Because of all these change i can't play my Hybrid/fire pet build properly like it do in vanilla.

I have no fun with these and i hope for a fix/revision .

I wish you a good day and keep up the good work !

Last edited by Alone heart; 07-26-2017 at 02:18 AM.