Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Developer Section > Development Updates

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 12-19-2016, 04:11 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceXavieR View Post
they will only just do a recap of what happened this year
Don't...don't talk like that
Old 12-19-2016, 04:14 PM
Speaker

Duck, Yes, they are a hundred percent right now, sum up the year or in January, they always do!!!
That the game is already released, they added two roguelike dungeons, improved balance, added some things, etc, etc.
In short everything that to us is absolutely not interested and then, on the side!!!
And an extension of one hundred pounds to wait a whole year. And then, another, in the same way, and as I understand it, there will be a new faction, or even two, and zanchit and a new Nemesis, and a new kind of cultists or, like, like them!!! In principle, happy, very, any, another, a roguelike dungeon. There would be two skills, not one as they originally planned. We very much hope for a sequel next year and that they will not abandon her then, and take over the development, for the creation, the second part of the game!!!
Although, in principle, by the end of this year, they could at bigger, something to release, not one, roguelike dungeon, and a few things much too poorly, as it is, and very little, I think. Okay, all happy, all goodness and happiness!!! And you, dear developers, is also himself, and so, more good games from you like dark dawn, was released, WITH the NEW YEAR, WITH NEW HAPPINESS!!!
Old 12-19-2016, 04:24 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetherial View Post
Duck, Yes, they are a hundred percent right now, sum up the year or in January, they always do!!!
That the game is already released, they added two roguelike dungeons, improved balance, added some things, etc, etc.
In short everything that to us is absolutely not interested and then, on the side!!!
And an extension of one hundred pounds to wait a whole year. And then, another, in the same way, and as I understand it, there will be a new faction, or even two, and zanchit and a new Nemesis, and a new kind of cultists or, like, like them!!! In principle, happy, very, any, another, a roguelike dungeon. There would be two skills, not one as they originally planned. We very much hope for a sequel next year and that they will not abandon her then, and take over the development, for the creation, the second part of the game!!!
Although, in principle, by the end of this year, they could at bigger, something to release, not one, roguelike dungeon, and a few things much too poorly, as it is, and very little, I think. Okay, all happy, all goodness and happiness!!! And you, dear developers, is also himself, and so, more good games from you like dark dawn, was released, WITH the NEW YEAR, WITH NEW HAPPINESS!!!
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

My builds: https://goo.gl/TTGM9X
Old 12-19-2016, 04:27 PM
Praetorian

anyone else this guys better off posting in his native language, and having someone else translate it for us. As opposed to whatever ass backwards translation program he's runnin' his shit through? guys posts make no sense what so ever.

seriously man, just post in your native tongue.

also, misadventure is where?
Old 12-19-2016, 04:35 PM
Praetorian

looks like its been delayed until farther notice

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success
Old 12-19-2016, 04:37 PM
Herald

Quote:
Gonna tell Zanchit about it
Old 12-19-2016, 04:38 PM
Praetorian

-Lokkar, master of the Crucible

"Stand still so I can—Feel my wrath!"

-Warden Krieg
Old 12-19-2016, 04:38 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Live View Post
Gonna tell Zanchit about it
You mean Mr. Santay?

Quote:
Mr. Santay
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisprinzessin View Post
Younghappy is back - everything will be good now
Old 12-19-2016, 04:54 PM
Ascendant

Any minute now, a new thread will appear

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Old 12-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Supporter

Red face Wish for the anouncement of new masteries

I really hope we get a new ranged mastery much like a "marksman" with lots of piercing damage, traps and default weapon attack procs.

Tags
grim misadventure