Old 08-13-2016, 04:20 PM
Initiate

Freaking hell, finally I did it.

It seems the TDYN files are not enough, I had to actually change the ItemLevel of the Legendary Item I want as reward for the quest to make it work.

Anyways, I got the basics of the things and concepts I want for my mod.

Thank you for sticking until the end WareBare! I used to be a map maker in Warcraft 3 so I'm somewhat familiar with editing/modding softwares like this.

I am super tired af. Been learning this mod a whole day. Will probably refine the details of my mod tomorrow. It's almost 12:30 am now here.

Ciao~
Old 08-19-2016, 06:11 PM
Initiate

Hey man, any news on the release of your mod?

I'm really looking forward to the loot drop increase of your mod since I feel Lege's just drop too slowly. Now that I'm getting into ultimate last night I did Twin Fall runs for about an hour and not a single drop :/. It's just taking too long to build up my character!

Also when you release it is it going to be the exp and loot buff all packaged into one mod? Because personally I just want the loot increase because I feel the exp is fine. If I would use the exp increase I have the impression that I would end up going way ahead and the side quests would be pointless to do.

Thanks!
Old 08-21-2016, 02:17 AM
Initiate

Hey Techneeq,

I could give you a modded GD with increase drop rates on heroic/grand spoils. It's actually really simple.

I'll try to wrap it up later this afternoon (it's morning here) as this will be the first time that I'll share my mod to others.

Cheers!

EDIT: Sent you a PM

Last edited by MugwumpssHasNoLiver; 08-21-2016 at 02:53 AM.
Old 08-21-2016, 06:19 AM
Apostle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugwumpssHasNoLiver View Post
Who is Mugwupmsss? And why does he have no liver?
Old 08-22-2016, 03:29 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Who is Mugwupmsss? And why does he have no liver?
lol don't pay attention to my name it's just random words I mashed up together XD
Old 02-02-2017, 03:14 PM
Initiate

hey, I put about 100 hours in, hit level 85, and now am pretty much just item farming. problem is I can go 3 hours without seeing a purple, and im getting bored quick.

will your mod allow me to modify the drop rate of bosses from the stock 3% to say maybe 20%? Will i be able to run this, and play with my friends, without them having to also download it, like is it a server side thing only that is being modified, so by me running the server it determines the drop rate for all players?

Anyway you could PM what you have if it will work like this? I dont want to just give myself items, i still want a chance but i just want it much higher than stock lol.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Acolyte

Hey, can any1 please help me to increase drop rates in mod i currently using? Im using grimarillion right now. Is changing values in files via Word Pad is enough to change the drop rates? If so, can any1 please give me a little guide how to? Ive read all the posts, but didnt get how to do it right.

Last edited by Zlobsic; 02-10-2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default ue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlobsic View Post
Hey, can any1 please help me to increase drop rates in mod i currently using? Im using grimarillion right now. Is changing values in files via Word Pad is enough to change the drop rates? If so, can any1 please give me a little guide how to? Ive read all the posts, but didnt get how to do it right.
Grim Quest (and thus Grimarillion) are not mods you can just unpack and repack with changes...Asylum did a special kind of magic for the build process. So this will not be possible for you to do.

Since Grimarillion has so much loot already...I am not personally seeing this request as something good for the mod.

Word pad is not going to help you at all with this.
Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Herald

You can unpack and repack the database arz without messing with the arc files. Check the DAIL thread, Ceno explained how to do it.

Edit : this thread http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51164
Old 12-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Initiate

mugwump any chance of getting that modded file for droprates posted or sent via dropbox link?