Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 08-29-2018, 08:56 PM
Praetorian

This build had some energy sustain issues for me but nothing potions couldn't fix. I really enjoyed it nonetheless because I hardly ever seen anyone using RE as their main skill. Bringing this toon out in multiplayer is a lot of fun because people often have never seen anything like it and are surprised by how good it is.

# of level 100 characters I have atm: 73
Old 09-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Initiate

Anyone try superfluffs suggestions? I am not quite leveled to try it myself but wondering about the results.

My only issue is the number of active skills increases a lot with superfluffs changes, but I guess that's not a big deal if you just stand your ground and mash buttons :P

Cheers!
Old 09-03-2018, 08:10 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beserkjay View Post
Anyone try superfluffs suggestions? I am not quite leveled to try it myself but wondering about the results.

My only issue is the number of active skills increases a lot with superfluffs changes, but I guess that's not a big deal if you just stand your ground and mash buttons :P

Cheers!
Yeah that kind of turned me off from superfluff's version also, too many skills to manage for me personally. I like the looks of other things about that version though, especially the extra health and life regen.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Champion

I know I keep promising to test out fluff's suggestions but I've been slammed by too many IRL things, and had to keep postponing it.

What I could do is GDstash a toon with Fluff's suggestions, and PM the character file to any interested testers out there.

Seriously, it'd help me out a great deal.

Quote:
This build had some energy sustain issues for me but nothing potions couldn't fix. I really enjoyed it nonetheless because I hardly ever seen anyone using RE as their main skill. Bringing this toon out in multiplayer is a lot of fun because people often have never seen anything like it and are surprised by how good it is.
@adoomgod: Dude. This means a lot to me coming from you.

Thanks man.

Quote:
Can I talk to you about our lord and savior Jesus - Tycho
Old 09-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Supporter

What's up with the greyed out chillspikes in the GT-link and the video? An oversight or some sort of piloting trick?
Old 09-12-2018, 12:52 PM
Champion

Means he used chillspikes in a previous version of the buuild, dropped it but the item with the seal is still on the inventory and skill wasn't removed in the hotkeys. Still can't be used but will stay there until spanks decides to remove it.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Champion

It's actually bone harvest.

I was trying to stack flat damage for some other build I was trying - don't remember which.

Quote:
Can I talk to you about our lord and savior Jesus - Tycho

Tags
cabalist