Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-26-2017, 05:30 PM
JoV's Avatar
JoV JoV is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korsar View Post
Like from Dagallon's guns??)
I'll try to test it with FS and Savagery.

How this build deals with Kappakabra and Grava??
Yea smth like that.

Kupa is facetankable, but you have trouble in facetanking him not because he hits hard but because he heals fast and if summons more than 3-4 of those blood pools you will have hard time outdpsing his heal. So its better to kite him a bit to remove him from the pools.
Grava, Alex and all old nemesis cant do shit to you, just stand still in inq seal and gun them down. Build has large HP pool, armor, and some ~30 phys resistance on top of really high ADCTH and DA, so only issue with Grava can be if you move away and he cancels your auras.
MQ is bit tricky but facetankable, you just need to time your heals properly.

Last edited by JoV; 10-26-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-26-2017, 07:26 PM
korsar's Avatar
korsar korsar is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 520
Default

Ok, I've tested Inq's WPS. For FS it's around 10-15% dps increase, for Savagery - 20-25%. Not so bad.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-26-2017, 07:29 PM
phant0m249 phant0m249 is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Default

Hi! I'm running a similar tactician build right now (warborn/havoc), so this is actually great for me. My question is, do you feel tanky enough against the AoM nemesis bosses? I ended up specing into much tankier devotions (Empyrion/Ishtak/Tree) so that I can survive and got Ghoul/Mark of Divinity to help me out as well. I lost a lot of damage doing that obviously, so I'm wondering how your build deals with this without losing any damage
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-26-2017, 07:42 PM
JoV's Avatar
JoV JoV is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korsar View Post
Ok, I've tested Inq's WPS. For FS it's around 10-15% dps increase, for Savagery - 20-25%. Not so bad.
All wps or just some? I mean did you tested it one by one or all at once?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phant0m249 View Post
Hi! I'm running a similar tactician build right now (warborn/havoc), so this is actually great for me. My question is, do you feel tanky enough against the AoM nemesis bosses? I ended up specing into much tankier devotions (Empyrion/Ishtak/Tree) so that I can survive and got Ghoul/Mark of Divinity to help me out as well. I lost a lot of damage doing that obviously, so I'm wondering how your build deals with this without losing any damage
You can check few posts above, I explained.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-26-2017, 08:25 PM
korsar's Avatar
korsar korsar is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoV View Post
All wps or just some? I mean did you tested it one by one or all at once?.
All at once and none.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-26-2017, 08:43 PM
JoV's Avatar
JoV JoV is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korsar View Post
All at once and none.
You should try them separately, and then combined. For example, try only first wps, than first and 2nd, than 1st and 3rd, than only 2nd, 2nd and 3rd, etc. Than try them with enhanced weapons that are giving some stats to them, if you use that kind of weapons.

I know its slow process, but if you want to be sure which one is gain and which one is not its only way

I would do it my self, but dont have time or motivation to go over it again, farming cruci with gunslinger I need few pcs of gear Im missing for one other build
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-26-2017, 08:49 PM
Stupid Dragon's Avatar
Stupid Dragon Stupid Dragon is online now
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 1,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Aww, c'mon man I thought you were posting the "Bomber" build

Nice build as expected
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoV View Post
Thx, Im going to leave bomber to you, thought we agreed on that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Huh? When did this happen?

I thought you were doing it so I began working on my spellbinder and reaper
Huh.

I always thought that build posters were overly competitve to permanently put their names on it, but now it even evolved into mafia of sorts
__________________
Current:
HC-SP: Primal Strike Elementalist

Howdy! Ulgrim, are you there? It's me, your best friend.

Traversing the Void? 'Tis but a fairy tale.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-26-2017, 09:17 PM
JoV's Avatar
JoV JoV is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dragon View Post
Huh.

I always thought that build posters were overly competitve to permanently put their names on it, but now it even evolved into mafia of sorts
Ye, we split territory
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-26-2017, 09:23 PM
Warder_Lalatina Warder_Lalatina is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 17
Default

Is this build is better than a 2 handed rifle gunslinger? Even with Valdun's set?

And what's the levelling strategy for 1-50 on this guy?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-26-2017, 09:27 PM
JoV's Avatar
JoV JoV is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warder_Lalatina View Post
Is this build is better than a 2 handed rifle gunslinger? Even with Valdun's set?

And what's the levelling strategy for 1-50 on this guy?

If it uses rifle it cant be gunslinger

Joke aside, better idk, tankier definitely.

Strategy comes to this, buy some nice guns as soon as you can afford it and go wild west style like a boss

Or if you want somewhat faster lvl up do it with 2h blade arc.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cadence, dualvielding, guns, gunslinger, tactician

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2017 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.