Old 08-15-2018, 09:23 PM
Campaigner

Great to hear Firegunz - congrats!

I played around with this build a bunch last night and made the same choice to use Decree of Alditch and Essence of Beronath, but with a Heart of Theodin Marcel instead of Mindwarp to not waste points on Cunning. I’ll post my build later, but I’m still going full Fire, full Chaos and half Elemental conversion. I changed Devotions to include Aetherfire as well. So far it’s fun, but Defilers really need some new items!!
Old 08-16-2018, 05:42 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Great job, mate. Although, don't beat yourself up too hard, it's the class combo that is really underpowered and not supported enough, no matter what build you produce with it atm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RxJunkie View Post
Great to hear Firegunz - congrats!

I played around with this build a bunch last night and made the same choice to use Decree of Alditch and Essence of Beronath, but with a Heart of Theodin Marcel instead of Mindwarp to not waste points on Cunning. Iíll post my build later, but Iím still going full Fire, full Chaos and half Elemental conversion. I changed Devotions to include Aetherfire as well. So far itís fun, but Defilers really need some new items!!
Thanks This class combo really need some new items as you guys said.

Tags
aether, defiler, melee