Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Ideas and Feedback

Old 06-13-2018, 07:10 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
I am pretty sure you can, because I could nullify Ravager with Arcanist's nullify. His attack speed dropped every time I used nullify as well as the 35% damage absorption when he got the 50% HP proc buff.
You might have stopped his "savagery" charges but I doubt his Rage. Who knows. Perhaps a higher power can chime in
Old 06-13-2018, 07:15 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
I am pretty sure you can, because I could nullify Ravager with Arcanist's nullify. His attack speed dropped every time I used nullify as well as the 35% damage absorption when he got the 50% HP proc buff.
You most likely removed his Savagery charges that grant him attack speed. I tested against Benn and he stayed in rage mode after i used nullification on him. I'm also 100% sure it doesn't work on the PV trio buff that activates when one of them dies.

I also doubt the devs would give Nullification the ability to remove buffs that have such long cooldown like rage modes.

Last edited by Norzan; 06-13-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:30 PM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
You might have stopped his "savagery" charges but I doubt his Rage. Who knows. Perhaps a higher power can chime in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
You most likely removed his Savagery charges that grant him attack speed. I tested against Benn and he stayed in rage mode after i used nullification on him. I'm also 100% sure it doesn't work on the PV trio buff that activates when one of them dies.

I also doubt the devs would give Nullification the ability to remove buffs that have such long cooldown like rage modes.
Well, didn't think about it this way. So this means my other source of RR applied after removing his savagery too. Still sounds kinda weird to me, but whatever.

Imagine imagined imagination while imagining imagined imagination by imagining imagined imagination. Imagining such imagined imagination imagines imagination of imagined imagination to imagine imagination that you think you just imagined.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:51 PM
Praetorian

Kuba's health-activated enrage can be dispelled:

This is most probably a bug. Benn's is indeed non-dispellable.