Old 09-14-2017, 03:52 PM
Apostle

Release day! Though it seems where Larian is located is suffering from power outages, but I think they will get it all released. Steam has it marked as released.

See their latest Kickstarter video: Kickstarter Update #44: Release Day.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:28 PM
Praetorian

playing with the DM tools for a bit now. Won't play co-op till saturday so have to be bit more patient

https://www.twitch.tv/Giblix
Old 09-14-2017, 04:59 PM
Herald

I have a few friends who have been playing it all morning and they say it's absolutely stunning. Not to mention it doesn't have a $60 price tag, I may be picking it up soon, but I'd like to wait until I find out if they've dumbed anything down, cut content, or where they've made improvements.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:49 PM
Praetorian

How is 2 compared to the original? I played some of OS1 for a bit, never got very far though.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:27 AM
Initiate

Great game from a great studio! I will definitely buy it soon!
Old 09-15-2017, 07:16 AM
Counsel

Count me right the fuck in on this one lol. Original sin was amazing and I been anticipating this one a bit. I don't normally play this style these days but this one is the exception. Way to good to miss. They really did an amazing job on the combat and the interactions with the environment and other characters is pretty top notch too.

Wonder if we will get to booby trap the hell out of big fights in this one. I literally wiped some of the rougher fights in the last one by just booby trapping the entire area before triggering the fight then just one fireball right at the start and BOOM fire EVERYWHERE lol.

Def to much fun to miss.

Old 09-15-2017, 08:34 AM
Praetorian

I picked it up right before work tonight. Never played the first one but everyone seems to be raving about it so figured I'd give it a go. Should be all downloaded and waiting for me (22 gigs) when I get home in a few hours so I'll give it a fair shot this weekend.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Last edited by powbam; 09-15-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
Speaker

From what I've seen with the Early Access and their updates, they not only have added more difficulty through some top-notch AI for the braves - that uses elemental effects and combination of spells to their advantages, but they also added more contents through the origin stories, and added spell-crafting, gave more incentive to item crafting as well.

I must admit, I haven't played the full release yet, but am really itching to come back home and play it. Hopefully I can complete the game before GDX comes out ! I honestly doubt it, as I am not extremely good at tactical micro-management but still likes to play games on maximum difficulty. So I usually get wrecked a lot
Old 09-15-2017, 05:16 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsecrank View Post
Count me right the fuck in on this one lol. Original sin was amazing and I been anticipating this one a bit. I don't normally play this style these days but this one is the exception. Way to good to miss. They really did an amazing job on the combat and the interactions with the environment and other characters is pretty top notch too.

Wonder if we will get to booby trap the hell out of big fights in this one. I literally wiped some of the rougher fights in the last one by just booby trapping the entire area before triggering the fight then just one fireball right at the start and BOOM fire EVERYWHERE lol.

Def to much fun to miss.
I personally loved throwing treasure chests filled with oil barrels at bosses. 14,000 damage in one throw was always fun to watch.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:38 AM
Praetorian

Been playing with some mates from my dota years. It's a lot of fun in multiplayer, "co-op" campaign and ffa arena included. I don't believe we're especially far in the campaign yet so don't spoil anything, but if anyone wants to party up sometime, let me know! It's great fun with friends.