Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-23-2018, 12:05 PM
Bloodsword Bloodsword is online now
Speaker
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 51
Default

Does anyone know that if you use 2 summoned familiars, does the storm spirit aura get applied twice or only once?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-23-2018, 12:09 PM
AKDONG AKDONG is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodsword View Post
Does anyone know that if you use 2 summoned familiars, does the storm spirit aura get applied twice or only once?
Pet buff Only 1.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-23-2018, 01:24 PM
Redmo12 Redmo12 is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDONG View Post
Update Video [1.0.5.0]
Forgot to mention the buff to eldritch fire and beastcallers medal adding 35 flat damage to hellhound and both of your briarthorns.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-23-2018, 02:10 PM
AKDONG AKDONG is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmo12 View Post
Forgot to mention the buff to eldritch fire and beastcallers medal adding 35 flat damage to hellhound and both of your briarthorns.
Thanks. Info
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-23-2018, 07:09 PM
Redmo12 Redmo12 is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 39
Default

16 seconds huh. What does a cabalist get?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-09-2018, 09:06 AM
el critico's Avatar
el critico el critico is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmo12 View Post
16 seconds huh. What does a cabalist get?
Im betting cabalist will be a bit slower. that primal bond buff is really strong.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-13-2018, 07:17 PM
Lupercal413 Lupercal413 is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
Default

With this build Grava'thul eliminates everything during 3-4 seconds. Can't stand against him.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-13-2018, 08:53 PM
Heapheaus Heapheaus is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by el critico View Post
Im betting cabalist will be a bit slower. that primal bond buff is really strong.
Entirely the opposite. I'll test my cabalist later but Primal Bond is actually pretty week. Pet Cabalist has the highest sustained dps in the game.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-14-2018, 01:23 AM
iOnlyPlayPetBuilds iOnlyPlayPetBuilds is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heapheaus View Post
Entirely the opposite. I'll test my cabalist later but Primal Bond is actually pretty week. Pet Cabalist has the highest sustained dps in the game.
Waiting for the faster fight video without specifically building for Lokarr.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.