Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > Modding - Projects

Old 03-29-2018, 04:50 PM
Initiate

Does it work with the DLCs?
Old 04-19-2018, 10:18 AM
Initiate

It seems working fine, on 1.0.5.1. I assume this not affected with further updates, so it will work fine even updating as the mod does not interfere with the database files.

Minor issue though: the positioning of items is a bit off - the upper side of the item boxes should be higher a little. But not so important.

Would be good to have this on Forgotten Gods, I'm a full time user of this mod now!

Thank you for making it.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:31 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryksa View Post
It seems working fine, on 1.0.5.1. I assume this not affected with further updates, so it will work fine even updating as the mod does not interfere with the database files.
huh ? it definitely does contain some changed database files. They probably won’t change in the future though

Last edited by mamba; 04-19-2018 at 01:13 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Initiate

I meant, that it does not interfere with character skills, or any other modification of further patches to cause an issue and lack of an update's feature.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:49 PM
Speaker

Hi,
I'm playing Reign of Terror Mod and I would like to increase my inventory. Is it possible to include Stasher in another mod ? Or only the modder can do this ?
Old 04-19-2018, 04:00 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatane View Post
Hi,
I'm playing Reign of Terror Mod and I would like to increase my inventory. Is it possible to include Stasher in another mod ? Or only the modder can do this ?
Need to integrate source data with Reign of Terror Mod.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Supporter

Man, this is amazing! The stash space should be like this by default, I see no excuse to have it as small as it currently is. And ef all those 'it's gonna be disorganized/hard to find stuff' qq'ers - to them I say > learn to organize.
Great work! +999 kudos
Old 06-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Initiate

Default Expanding the mod further

Well, while it adds incredible amount of space to the game, it is still not enough for us, filthy collectors. Could you just multiply the pages from 5 to 10, at least on Shared pages?

(I'm aware that there are external tools to use for storage purposes, but I have never fond of any of them, as I have to exit the game which breaks immersion.)

Thank you.
Old 06-26-2018, 06:38 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryksa View Post
Well, while it adds incredible amount of space to the game, it is still not enough for us, filthy collectors. Could you just multiply the pages from 5 to 10, at least on Shared pages?

(I'm aware that there are external tools to use for storage purposes, but I have never fond of any of them, as I have to exit the game which breaks immersion.)

Thank you.
I tried to add more pages by modifying the caravan_window.dbr file, but it appears that the number of pages is hard coded. It won't even show the extra buttons I added. I have looked all over, but can't find a variable anywhere (including places like gameengine.dbr) that sets the number of stash pages.
Old 06-27-2018, 01:31 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime_Warlock View Post
I tried to add more pages by modifying the caravan_window.dbr file, but it appears that the number of pages is hard coded. It won't even show the extra buttons I added. I have looked all over, but can't find a variable anywhere (including places like gameengine.dbr) that sets the number of stash pages.
That's because the information is defined in its template file( .tpl). If it's not in the template, then whatever you add won't work, as you've found out.
Is it possible to modify the template, and have the game recognise the changes to it? I don't know.