Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Guides and Tutorials

Old 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Champion

Interesting. Did not know that. I’m not sure how other players do it, but I simply bind the forced attack key to left alt coz my thumb’s right there.

I suppose it’s easy enough to do the same for forced movement.

Regardless, I wonder if not having a uniform setup for every toon you pilot will impact performance when switching toons.

Quote:
Can I talk to you about our lord and savior Jesus - Tycho

Last edited by sir spanksalot; 08-11-2018 at 08:53 AM.
Old 08-14-2018, 08:16 AM
Herald

I have a suggestion for your guide. It's about reflection.
Some mobs have white Mirror animation (Myrmidons etc), some mobs have yellow Mirror.
If the character have at least 8% ADCtH and some decent weapon damage, Yellow ones can be easily crushed even under Mirror because they reflect only 30% of damage income and they are vulnerable even under Mirror. 30% reflected + 70% passed and affected by ADCtH are balanced, you receive no damage.
White ones are other story: they reflect 30% damage too, but they are immune under mirror: you can't heal and damage is not balanced, you hit yourself when hitting the White reflector.
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Octavius injects a decilitre of horse hormones into untransmuted FW.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:24 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by veretragna View Post
Some mobs have white Mirror animation (Myrmidons etc), some mobs have yellow Mirror.
If the character have at least 8% ADCtH and some decent weapon damage, Yellow ones can be easily crushed even under Mirror because they reflect only 30% of damage income and they are vulnerable even under Mirror. 30% reflected + 70% passed and affected by ADCtH are balanced, you receive no damage.
White ones are other story: they reflect 30% damage too, but they are immune under mirror: you can't heal and damage is not balanced, you hit yourself when hitting the White reflector.
Done, added under 'Dangerous non-nems.'

Thanks veretragna!

Quote:
Old 08-14-2018, 09:52 AM
Initiate

Arcane elites don't have nullify, right? Never had my buffs purged even when going on autopilot, and I would imagine losing blessings would be incredibly frustrating if it was a thing.
Old 08-14-2018, 10:21 AM
Champion

No. No nullifies in the Cruci. Grava and that 'Ghost crab the Foul' and *MAYBE* some arcane mobs can however force your skills to enter 'cooldown' (i.e. spell disruption).

Quote:
Old 08-14-2018, 05:50 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by veretragna View Post
hmm, I thought, I found a way to enter,

but it’s just a reflektor