Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Off Topic > Rants

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 04-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Praetorian

yeah nice one, I brought two legendary keys (before the KS started and the co op bundle ($98) when KS did start) two keys I given away, I still got one legendary key still in reserve, but I backed GD to the hilt and proud of it

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success
Old 04-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewfarmery View Post
before the KS started
You sound like a veteran. At that time I wasn't even aware about Titan Quest.

Strange enough, I started playing TQ by the end of 2012, liked it enough to do some "research" and this is how I got to Grim Dawn.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Praetorian

I wonly wish I new about TQ earlier, preferably when Iron lore was still going, I found out about GD from Soulseekers TQ Defiler, as it mentioned TQ there, but even then I didn't really become interested in GD until a bit later, I wish I had backed TQ sooner, and probably GD sooner while it had paypal, so I'm not an early vet, but I'm glad I found out about GD as I backed it a fair bit,

but anyway, its good that more people are finding about the game one way or another, so all that matters now is that we are backing this game and are proude of it, and helping to spread the word and get more people to back the game

while I did like D2 a fair bit, but if I had known about TQ when it was first released, I would have played that even more, lack of advertising really is to blame, I only found out about TQ on steam, and while it was on sale, so says something due to the lack of advertsing on THQ part, I never heard of the game until then, and TQ beats D2 by a fair mile and a lot more enjoyable

still I have that game now, not played it in ages, but I'm glad I also found out about GD and backed it, its the most anticipated game I have backed, more more then PE, Wasteland 2, the new Torment game and quite a few other games combined, and that is saying something

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success
Closed Thread

Tags
quests, story, titan quest