Old 01-14-2019, 01:24 PM
Supporter

I just made mules to hold all my finds....especially with the increased stash space they put into game with first xpac and more to come with 2nd xpac….
Old 01-14-2019, 02:18 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spalonygolem View Post
This exactly.

I have also lots of theme builds in my head for which I don't have the necessary items, and i'm afraid that once I set up GDstash, I will abuse it and become bored of the game.

I guess I will try to farm some more and if nothing comes, then i'll see.
I'm actually considering using GDStash to test some build ideas. Can't exactly ask Mercymaker to test them for me. Just like you, I hope I don't get to abuse the tool and then get bored
Old 01-14-2019, 09:37 PM
Initiate

Blessed be the old gods!
Today during first Crucible mult farm i've traded my Cortosian Scrolls for Mythical Direwolf Crest. Legit!

KUDOs to LukkaSummoner!
Old 01-14-2019, 10:24 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
This exactly.

I have also lots of theme builds in my head for which I don't have the necessary items, and i'm afraid that once I set up GDstash, I will abuse it and become bored of the game.

I guess I will try to farm some more and if nothing comes, then i'll see.
Yeah, some self-control with GDStash may be required. For some people being able to get whatever you want freely can eventually kill the game for them much faster. Growing up on the early console systems I was very anti-cheat mentality and I would scoff at my friends who made use of things like Game Genie to cheat. It wasn't until I got older and found out the wonders of PC gaming and modding that I loosened my views on it.

I am still very much against "cheating", mostly, but I no longer hold it against people and sometimes when it comes to tools (like GDStash) that are actually useful I will use them if I happen to have a need to. I'm not one to abuse the "sketchier" functions tho I might use them sparingly from time to time.

Last edited by powbam; 01-14-2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old 01-15-2019, 04:42 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Hi!

Can anyone has a direwolf crest to spare? Because besides relics there are no alternatives (ofc beside Mastery) to direwolf crest when it comes to dual wielding...

I know it's kinda shameless begging, but its more legit for me to ask for a trade instead of gdstashing.
I can offer some stuff eg Mythical Nex or some other stuff

GD stashing items would make me feel so bad I'm not even tempted to use it. Trading items? I usualy avoid it. But I would never say "no" to someone asking for something specific.

Last edited by Makian; 01-15-2019 at 04:45 PM.