#391  
Old 02-20-2016, 04:14 PM
They Live They Live is online now
Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,501
Default

daily note or patch itself!

Or RIOT!!!
Reply With Quote
  #392  
Old 02-20-2016, 04:15 PM
powbam's Avatar
powbam powbam is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesDoItInTheDark View Post
He probably just needs to change his trousers and take a shower.
http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/item...oiled-Trousers

Should clear that itchy feeling right on up.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
__________________
powbam is like a forum vulture, when he shows up, the thread is close to death. ~jiaco
Reply With Quote
  Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #393  
Old 02-20-2016, 04:18 PM
Zantai's Avatar
Zantai Zantai is offline
Crate Employee - Designer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7,670
Default

  • The Outcast now has a chance to drop a Legendary version of her unique hood at level 80+, and an increased chance to drop the Epic version with each tier of her Hostile status.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Kymon's Chosen and Order of Death's Vigil allies from spawning in the Necropolis to support you if your status with them was above 5000 and you completed the "The Necropolis" quest
__________________
***Waste of Souls***
Reply With Quote
  #394  
Old 02-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Caudheur Caudheur is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
  • The Outcast now has a chance to drop a Legendary version of her unique hood at level 80+, and an increased chance to drop the Epic version with each tier of her Hostile status.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Kymon's Chosen and Order of Death's Vigil allies from spawning in the Necropolis to support you if your status with them was above 5000 and you completed the "The Necropolis" quest
I'm sorry I think I'm missing something, are you talking about a mini patch?


EDIT: my bad, I went back in the thread and saw the context

Last edited by Caudheur; 02-20-2016 at 04:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #395  
Old 02-20-2016, 04:36 PM
Paavo's Avatar
Paavo Paavo is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caudheur View Post
I'm sorry I think I'm missing something, are you talking about a mini patch?
daily patch note or two from the upcoming b31, just a teaser.
__________________
Work. Hike. Drink. Game. Repeat.
Reply With Quote
  #396  
Old 02-20-2016, 04:37 PM
Caudheur Caudheur is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paavo View Post
daily patch note or two from the upcoming b31, just a teaser.
Thank a lot Paavo! Indeed I saw that by diving into the thread
Reply With Quote
  #397  
Old 02-21-2016, 07:38 AM
cokeage cokeage is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 10
Default

Can't wait!
Reply With Quote
  #398  
Old 02-21-2016, 07:48 AM
hoodust hoodust is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14
Default

Sweet deal. Arkovia was a little sparse compared to some other areas so I'm super stoked by the new assets.

Are you guys going to keep adding the the main game after the full release, or focus full-time on the expansion(s)? Just curious... content/art-wise I was very happy with b30 honestly (except getting a million of the same blueprint) so the b31 improvements are a fantastic surprise.
Reply With Quote
  #399  
Old 02-21-2016, 02:45 PM
They Live They Live is online now
Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,501
Default

patch note or release!
Reply With Quote
  #400  
Old 02-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Paavo's Avatar
Paavo Paavo is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodust View Post
Sweet deal. Arkovia was a little sparse compared to some other areas so I'm super stoked by the new assets.
Act 2 looks amazing now, can't wait to play it!
__________________
Work. Hike. Drink. Game. Repeat.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
grim misadventure
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.