Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 09-27-2017, 05:29 AM
Initiate

Tried this build and it's great. Very fast clearing.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:06 AM
Initiate

Hello, thank you for your guide!
Can you do a quick leveling tutorial?
Old 10-01-2017, 10:46 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjane View Post
thank you for this build, even though I get killed alot in Gladiator but I am still having fun with this build. here goes my thought if you guys think about trying build.

at level 1, go to Crucible as Aspirant difficulty. grind with only 10 wave. With tribute you earned, spend as Devotion points. Do that until you get 25 points. you can try more. but 25 is enough. In my case, it took 5-6 hours. but worth it though. but you can ignore it if you don't have Crucible or feel annoyed.

lv 1-14. anything. but as soon as you reach lv 7, get Fire Blaster from Searing Ember.

lv 15, get Flintcore Bolts to access Greater FireBlaster. I personally use that until lv 50.

lv 20, get explorer set. lv 26, get Marauder set (two guns and belt should do enough). with those set, you can spam Greater Fireblaster until when you are comfortable to try this build. Personally, I did that until lv 50. Some may wonder why? because with not enough skill points and devotion points at the beginning, you will suffer a lot.
Let Greater Fireblaster do dirty job to lv up. During that time, you allocate devotions into fire based one such as Magi and Ulzuin's Torch.

lv 50, There are many options to use. Cresent Moon (even though it is axe but until u get Olexra's Chill, it is very good weapon), Golemborn boots, Pretorian armor set (with 2 set, you can use Devil's Cage Hauberk), any pants will do (cannot remember the name, but there were blue ones).

lv 58. If you don't have any BoM with shadow strike, use BoM with any option, because it reduces some requirement for melee weapon's requirement. Equip Death whisperer's pants if you have. you can use Blade Breaker Sash until you can use Spellbreaker Waistguard.

lv 60 for Nemesis relic.

lv 65 (Panting) Equip Icekorn and the Peerless Eye of Beronath.

lv 68. Clairvoyant Hat.

lv 75 (Finally) Equip everything just like the build. Time to chew bubble gum and kick some ass.

in my case, this is my character http://steamcommunity.com/id/Marjane...63037360637829

For pants, I used Stonehide Solael Pants with Kings and Ancient Zantarin shoulder with the Dranghoul.

thus I don't have much problem with bleeding resistance, but some resistance is lacking though.

Thanks for awesome build. I salute you
this is what I wrote in one of previous comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafel View Post
Hello, thank you for your guide!
Can you do a quick leveling tutorial?
or... if that above comment is too slow to lv up, you could try Die Farm in Crucible, but even if it is effective, yet it is NOT FUN... seriously, I did several characters as Die Farm, but ruined my fun badly. anyway i hope it helps
Old 10-13-2017, 03:16 AM
Initiate

I am fairly new to Grim Dawn and I have no idea how to path in the devotion tree. In the tree you provided, how do allocate points into Viper without having any Chaos affinity in your tree?
Old 11-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Initiate

Default Update?

Hi. Is planing update to version 1.0.2.1?
Old 11-06-2017, 06:35 AM
Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberX View Post
Hi. Is planing update to version 1.0.2.1?
Something like this maybe

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GloBJV

Tip:
If any old builds are missing updates then just replace every item slot with their respective mythical versions. The skill, devotion points usually go into the thing you feel the build is lacking and attribute points generally go into Physique. Fore green items just use the higher level versions of respective affixes

This applies to almost every build concept here, very few builds exist that receive complete overhauls this expac

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!

Last edited by Chthon; 12-16-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Tags
blademaster, cold, crucible, frostburn, gladiator