Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 10-12-2017, 08:43 AM
Initiate

Hey Fluff, looking forward to see updates on the character and how the character will perform in AoM.

BTW, the character pics are gone.

Best regards and lots of fun.

Frenzy
Old 10-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Initiate

Hello,

I also wonder how good this build will be in the new expansion!
I have built a character of this playstyle.

On a side note, care to enlighten me as to why we do not use Frozen Hearts on the rings for the extra freeze reduction? I think for this type of character it a full duration freeze would be bad.

Regards
Old 10-31-2017, 07:51 AM
Initiate

Hey Guys, just want to let you know, that I am right now lvl 91 and with the extra skillpoints you have, I went Explosive Strike (ES) and 1 Point into Grenado for Magi/Fissure.

Devotion: Since we had allready 1 Point in Magi, I took the 1 Point out of the crossroads and all the 5 points from 50-55 you get into Magi.

So why Grenado for Fissure: Because of its cooldown. Fissure has a 1,4 sec cooldown and I was thinking of taking Canister Bomb (CB) with a 100% chance to proc, but it has a 8 sec cooldown. So I would have had to wait 8 secs, while Fissure would have been after 1,4 secs again ready. So I went with 1 point into grenado with a 2,8 sec cooldown by a 51% chance to proc. I will properbly go also 1 point each into high impact and shattereing blast and 1 point in ulzuins chosen. Not sure if this is all a good idea yet.

So why Magi: Since the Character is all about procing all the Fire skills from devotion and Gear. And the 5% castingspeed from magi makes everything even more fluently.

So as mentioned above. Not sure, if this is a good idea and the way fluff would go with this character in the expansion. Hope he will advice us soon. But as said above, it is about procing the skill from devotion and gear and you go blazing fire all in like there is no tomorrow.

So have fun guys.

Francois

EDIT: But I have to admit that a the moment this build is a glass cannon and I am getting bitchslaped by Ekket'Zul right now.

EDIT 2: Okay you have to nullify him, then he dies faster. I still died though. Seems, that I didnt time the skills right.

Last edited by Frenzy1980; 10-31-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:44 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy1980 View Post
Hey Fluff, looking forward to see updates on the character and how the character will perform in AoM.

BTW, the character pics are gone.

Best regards and lots of fun.

Frenzy
Hey,

Char screens are gone becuase imgsafe meessed up and screwed all my older builds. I do not use that site anymore now ofc.

As for the build. I wouldn't even know what to update. Ulzuin ranged or with worldeater?

Should it be sorc or the other options or perhaps even purifier for both ulzuin myth full set and melee myth worldeater+Empyrion helm (myth brimstioe is also an interesting option with all the burn and in conjuncture with Krovaak relic).

As you can see there are a lot of things to take into consideration. Whatever the choice i'd probably make a new thread.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Hey,

Char screens are gone becuase imgsafe meessed up and screwed all my older builds. I do not use that site anymore now ofc.

As for the build. I wouldn't even know what to update. Ulzuin ranged or with worldeater?

Should it be sorc or the other options or perhaps even purifier for both ulzuin myth full set and melee myth worldeater+Empyrion helm (myth brimstioe is also an interesting option with all the burn and in conjuncture with Krovaak relic).

As you can see there are a lot of things to take into consideration. Whatever the choice i'd probably make a new thread.
Hey,

oh shame man, sad to hear about the screens :/

oh nice

Sounds all good. For me of course sorc myth ulzuin full set. And if you have time, myth brimstone sounds also promising.

I use allready the Korvaak relic, because the myth sigil of ch'thon has too much conversion into chaos damage. Should we still stick to the myth sigil of chthon?

Best regards

Francois
Old 11-01-2017, 08:49 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Should we still stick to the myth sigil of chthon?

Best regards

Francois
For this build. nah.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
For this build. nah.
Sorry, didnt want to confuse you. Of course I have the karvaak relic, but I changed the sigil of chthon for the myth volcanum medal. Thats what I ment, but you gave me allready the answer. Thanks.

If you have better ideas than the myth volcano medal for this build, I will be glad to be advised by you

Last edited by Frenzy1980; 11-01-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Sorry, didnt want to confuse you. Of course I have the karvaak relic, but I changed the sigil of chthon for the myth volcanum medal. Thats what I ment, but you gave me allready the answer. Thanks.

If you have better ideas than the myth volcano medal for this build, I will be glad to be advised by you
MArk of divinity is ok with + Flame touched
Old 01-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Ascendant

Theorycrafted Update for

Ulzuin's Sorc - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26AREbN

Worldeater Justicar Sorc - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/mN4wY0mZ

Medal is meant to be non-Mythical. Do not go for the mythical version

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!

Tags
sorcerer