Old 10-19-2018, 03:04 PM
Acolyte

Default Is it possible to ignore level requirements on gear?

I was wondering if it was possible to ignore level requirements on gear. Ive seen some mods with skills that let you ignore stat requirements and wondered if it was possible to ignore specifically level requirements.

If its not possible i would also be interested in simply knowing how to ignore all requirements on gear, if possible. I can always stick to the requirements i want by myself after all.

Any methods of doing this even dirty ones with outside tools or whatever would be helpful. In fact methods that don't stop me from enjoying peoples closed source mods would be wonderful.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:35 PM
Praetorian

You will need a mod for that, each item and affix has a level in its data, you would have to set those to 0 in your mod... not sure what that would mean for the loot tables though
Old 10-19-2018, 09:05 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
You will need a mod for that, each item and affix has a level in its data, you would have to set those to 0 in your mod
But if you play a mod, you can always open the console and type in "game.IgnoreRequirements true",
so it's not necessary to change database files. I think this would be the easiest way...
Old 10-20-2018, 10:26 AM
Acolyte

Thanks for that console command. Its kinda annoying to type a command every time i log into a character though. Ill see how i feel about it.

If its the only solution ill have to deal with the inconveniences i guess. Level reqs just never seem to make sense in this game. By the time i reach the level it feels like greens and some yellows are better than most rare+ which would have made sense back when i got them.
Old 10-21-2018, 07:31 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
You will need a mod for that, each item and affix has a level in its data, you would have to set those to 0 in your mod... not sure what that would mean for the loot tables though
So just to confirm there is no way of lowering level requirements like you would physique with a % modifier kind of skill. Only way is to manually remove them from each individual piece of gear, am i correct?
Old 10-21-2018, 07:44 AM
Herald

I'd just assume that if there's a console command that already does that, it would/could be possible to just turn that command on via scripts, and therefore instead of it being set on "false" on load of the game, it'd be on "true" and therefore only one line would need to be changed, or more like one parameter to make what you want. Don't ask me how to do this, I don't mod GD.

I don't play Crucible.