Old 10-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
Hi, do you plan on making secret cow level and uber tristram?
its already done
Old 10-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauruz View Post
its already done
Good luck getting there though (using only D2 class combo). For the majority of skills/builds it takes a lot to pull off a kill.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Supporter

Does Spectral Longsword actually exist in this mod? I've never seen Wirt selling it(the random location vendor, I might the wrong name), and I've never seen it drop from Cows despite all the other MIs that do. It's needed to make the Haunt Relic, which is needed for Ancestor and others down the line.

Mythical Legplates of Valor have set item coloring

The Matriarch (and probably other Spears too) can't be dual wielded(probably a good thing in this case), and you can use any auents on them, including ring/amulet augments and armor augments

Last edited by sigatrev; 10-12-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigatrev View Post
Does Spectral Longsword actually exist in this mod? I've never seen Wirt selling it(the random location vendor, I might the wrong name), and I've never seen it drop from Cows despite all the other MIs that do. It's needed to make the Haunt Relic, which is needed for Ancestor and others down the line.

The Matriarch (and probably other Spears too) can't be dual wielded(probably a good thing in this case), and you can use any auents on them, including ring/amulet augments and armor augments
Thanks for the report.

Spectral Long Sword is going to be added to the loottables with 0.2.1 update.

Mythical Legplates of Valor color fixed.

Spears cannot be dual wielded due to TQ spear weapon type template so they can be only used with shields. And I will change spear components to "weapon only".
Old 10-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigatrev View Post

Iíve never seen it drop personally but I have encountered one or two MI drops before, like dermapteran slicer. In my opinion MI seem exceptionally rare to acquire naturally by drops.

Iíve only encountered Wirt secret vendor once or twice and it was when I didnít think to buy up all the MI needed for relic recipies. So I canít answer that. I am also in search for spectral longswords and also troll bonecrusher for mistborn talisman; Iím interested in the answer too. Any specifics on Wirt locations would be helpful too as Iím not keen on blind searching of many areas.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Advocate

All rares (including MIs) are going to be added to monster loottables in next update so this won't be an issue anymore.

Last edited by Ram; 10-12-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Acolyte

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkel View Post
IGN even wrote an article about Blizzard potentially leaking the title:

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/10...w-diablo-title

RAM, you seriously may have named the next entry in the Diablo series!
Old 10-13-2018, 10:05 PM
Initiate

Really enjoying this mod these days and I was wondering if you had plans to do a diablo 1 mod after this one?
Old 10-14-2018, 05:30 AM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phant View Post
RAM, you seriously may have named the next entry in the Diablo series!
Blizzard denided these rumors although for me it was quite obvious pick due to the fact that they already have W3 "Reign of Chaos" and Diablo is the "Lord of Terror" so I just combined those two and I would not be surprised if anyone else had the same idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tathamet View Post
Really enjoying this mod these days and I was wondering if you had plans to do a diablo 1 mod after this one?
One word: yes

Last edited by Ram; 10-14-2018 at 05:32 AM.
Old 10-15-2018, 12:27 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram View Post
One word: yes
Oh yeah! Diablo 1 was great, but the graphics and gameplay didn't age well. There's a lot you could do with it.

Tags
diablo 2, map, mod