Old 01-19-2016, 01:27 AM
Supporter

Version 1.2 Update, no Changelog required only visual enhancements.
Old 01-20-2016, 02:40 AM
Speaker

Okay, this is a huge time saver. I like this program.

I did manage to fubar a few of my stashes switching through the F-keys too quickly (I had backups from prior to testing this), so for now I turned off the hotkeys and will switch and load manually by clicking the button within the tool.

But overall, very cool. This will save me a lot of time managing my stashes. This is exactly what I was looking for in a stash tool.

Thanks for taking the time to create.
Old 01-20-2016, 03:23 AM
Herald

I downloaded this and it doesn't have anyway to detect or set path for finding stashes, read that there's supposedly a tutorial video for how to use this but I can't find it.

So yeah how do you use this program?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2016, 11:07 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
I downloaded this and it doesn't have anyway to detect or set path for finding stashes, read that there's supposedly a tutorial video for how to use this but I can't find it.

So yeah how do you use this program?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Check out the Video Tutorial by Tridord !

Changelog v1.3 (CURRENT VERSION)
  • Descriptions for Stashes now allow 64 characters instead of 32.
  • Increased Hotkey response times by x10. (This also results in 15% increased RAM/CPU usage)
  • Hardcore Stash Support.
  • Function to freely change Hardcore to Softcore stashes or the other way around.
  • Popups now no longer change the currently active/selected Window.
  • Option to play a sound on Popup.
  • Option to resize Window in height.
  • Video Tutorial by Tridord added.
  • About Tab updated.

PS: To update your current client that you are using just copy over the new .exe of 1.3 (Only works for 1.0+)

Last edited by Max1405; 01-21-2016 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:40 AM
Herald

Hello 420WeedWizard,

Very nice tool!

What about localisations, any plans for that?

Overview of the German translation // Übersicht zur Deutsch-Übersetzung
» http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=128756&postcount=4 «
Titan Quest Source - German Forum Grim Dawn
» http://titanquest.4fansites.de/forum/index.php?c=8 «
Old 01-22-2016, 05:23 PM
Initiate

Default How do I get the popup to work?

Hey,

I'm a little confused. Do I have to alt-tab everytime to switch stashes, or can I have it as a popup/overlay like in Tridord's video?
Old 01-22-2016, 08:00 PM
Initiate

Hello congratulations on the tool, it is a fantastic idea but at testing the tool, i have a problem. The objects of my hands have been replaced by others. I would like that is solving this error to enjoy this tool. So I thought that was a good idea to report it.

Last edited by ivanroca; 01-22-2016 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:36 AM
Initiate

This tool looks awesome, but I'm having some trouble using it. It's as if the program isn't really communicating with Grim Dawn at all. I've watched the tutorial numerous times, but can't seem to get the stash manager to work. Is there some certain place that I need to extract the program? Does it work on the Steam version? Some voodoo that I need to do to make it work?

Specifically, the problem I'm having is that whenever I create new stashes and load/unload them, nothing happens. I create a new empty stash via the program, name it something, choose softcore, and then load it. I proceed to put my items in the stash transfer tab, close the stash window and unload the newly created stash. Then I create a new empty stash, name it something, and repeat the process. However, the items from the first stash are still there, and loading/unloading doesn't do anything. I'm sure I'm probably just overlooking something simple. In any case, I would love some guidance!
Old 01-23-2016, 01:10 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanTheMan View Post
This tool looks awesome, but I'm having some trouble using it. It's as if the program isn't really communicating with Grim Dawn at all. I've watched the tutorial numerous times, but can't seem to get the stash manager to work. Is there some certain place that I need to extract the program? Does it work on the Steam version? Some voodoo that I need to do to make it work?

Specifically, the problem I'm having is that whenever I create new stashes and load/unload them, nothing happens. I create a new empty stash via the program, name it something, choose softcore, and then load it. I proceed to put my items in the stash transfer tab, close the stash window and unload the newly created stash. Then I create a new empty stash, name it something, and repeat the process. However, the items from the first stash are still there, and loading/unloading doesn't do anything. I'm sure I'm probably just overlooking something simple. In any case, I would love some guidance!
Deactivate cloud saving in Steam and Ingame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanroca View Post
Hello congratulations on the tool, it is a fantastic idea but at testing the tool, i have a problem. The objects of my hands have been replaced by others. I would like that is solving this error to enjoy this tool. So I thought that was a good idea to report it.
IDK dude but i cant understand what you just said, pls elaborate with proper english/german or danish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chompston View Post
Hey,

I'm a little confused. Do I have to alt-tab everytime to switch stashes, or can I have it as a popup/overlay like in Tridord's video?
I would suggest you to read the settings tab and watch the video again and listen carefully. The way you dont need to alt-tab everytime are hotkeys and popups are getting display whenever you load/unload a stash as long as you have them activated in settings.

I also added a simple "How does it work" to make it more clear to the average user.

Last edited by Max1405; 01-23-2016 at 01:20 AM.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:35 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420WeedWizard View Post
I would suggest you to read the settings tab and watch the video again and listen carefully. The way you dont need to alt-tab everytime are hotkeys and popups are getting display whenever you load/unload a stash as long as you have them activated in settings.
Thanks for the nice tool! I have a problem though - no pop-up messages are shown while GD is not in background. So no overlay. The stash files though are loaded and unloaded nicely via hotkeys. I set to show pop-ups but they work ONLY when GD is in background. What could be the problem?

Tags
manager, multiple, programm, stash, tool