Old 11-17-2017, 06:43 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrwd View Post
Note: You should rename Druid. It already exists in game(Arcanist + Shaman).
Oh.. I guess he never really paid attention to it... /sarcasm

He should do whatever he wants, it's his mod wtf

Btw, first try and I'm having a lot of fun @3jiou. Thx for this masterpiece. Idk if it's gonna work post update when I get home from work tho...

Last edited by griffisu; 11-18-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:54 AM
Acolyte

so far all seems to work since the patch except for dismantleing
Old 11-19-2017, 06:52 PM
Initiate

i wanted to try out this mod, but after the actual patch i can´t assign skills to my xbox-controller because the skill-assign-screen doesn´t appear
Old Yesterday, 03:19 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurkenbieger View Post
i wanted to try out this mod, but after the actual patch i can´t assign skills to my xbox-controller because the skill-assign-screen doesn´t appear
Yes, same here. Actually made an account to report this. When you press "Y" to bring up the skill wheel all you get is a small box on the top-left of the screen. Starting a regular game or Crucible match works fine.

P.S - Love the Cataclysm mod, thank you for all your work!!
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Speaker

So, I've been playing this for a while. Did you add all these Deathstalker and Deathwhatever named enemies to the game? Because they're way too over-tuned.
Anything capable of doing 3400 damage in a single hit in Normal difficulty, before say, the final boss is a little excessive. OR you know, guys in the Bastion of Chaos, with like no fire or chaos resistance....
This was a level 30 one, by the way, on the way to fight Darius Crowley.

I mean, I've just started playing Grim Dawn recently again, having a very long break, but I can't imagine these enemies were supposed to do that much damage, but those enemies hit like trucks.

I mean, if it was Mog himself, I'd expect that damage output, with max resists, but still.

Also, I cannot dismantle anything at all! Have you heard of this bug before? It's weird. I click the dismantle button and it just makes the noise, and does nothing.
It seems to be related to the game not registering that I picked up more than 1 Dynamite. Even though I ran through Crowley's hideout and got at least 3.
Well, Okay, crafting dynamite allows me to stack it again, so that's nice, but it's still completely impossible to ever dismantle any item.
It's so weird. I've never had that bug before?
Any ideas?

Also, I have yet to run into any more OP Deathstalker people, so apparently, all you have to do is complain about them in this thread and they stop spawning.

So, if anyone besides me has an issue with those Deathstalker people who spam Agony or whatever, uh, just post here and complain, and they never bother you again.

Last edited by DavidB1000; Today at 05:42 AM.

Tags
mastery, mod, qol