Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2016, 07:24 AM
Emissary

Updated to V1007H1.

the update should include:

skill calc, devotion calc, monsters, skills(meaning item skills, monster skills etc., you can reach those in a few days. most notably clicking on the monster skill on a monster page), and language files.
some languages(about half of them) didn't have updates for v1007, so they are in the previous v1006 version.

let me know of issues(and if a part of the site isn't updated due to internal-er cache(yes thats the technical name) or whatever). I doubt I will make any meaningful update in the following few weeks though, so no actual feedback please

a link: https://grimcalc.com/Mastery/Demolitionist

edit: oh and, the build compendium sidebar links and stuff are updated.

edit2: currently, you can re-save the builds from v1006 to v1007 links. dont do that for builds including the class demolitionist, bad things will happen. feel free to update the rest.
To those that ask, yes I still fuck with grim dawn, I enjoy it, especially with grimmalion/diablo 3 mods. and no, grimcalc is obsolote. Use grimtools. Its better. I can update grimcalc right now, but I am not sure if I should, or if I should keep it at v1009 since there is not much reason to create new builds in gc.
The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank ╮(︶︿︶)╭

Last edited by Stormcaller; 12-23-2016 at 08:32 AM.

Tags
builds, grimcalc, skill trees, skills, spell