Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Bug Reporting

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 12-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Initiate

Default 100% Crash upon entering the wasp cave in Broken Hill, Act 2

I have the Steam ver. with the latest update. The game ran perfectly in Act 1 and up to the point of clearing the road north of the Rover camp with the dynamite. After going into Broken Hills, pass the bridge, there's a wasp cave on the NW side. Upon entering, the game got stuck in the loading screen and never recover. This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME. Avoid entering that cave doesn't solve the issue because the game ALWAYS crashes when I try to go north. Sometimes later sometimes earlier, but it's guaranteed to crash in that area. Creating a Rift portal in that area & entering also puts me in a never-ending loading screen 100% of the time.
This effectively stops me from progressing because there's no way to push forward. I tried validating game files & DX9, to no avail.
I also tried looking for answers but so far can't find any that works. Any help
please? I really like this game & is planning to buy the new DLC, but now I'm literately stopped from playing any further. Help will be much appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (35.4 KB, 14 views)
  This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2  
Old 12-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Crate Employee - Designer

Since you tried verifying game files, I'd consider doing a clean installation of the game, just in case.

That is a very particular and unusual issue. There is definitely nothing special about that dungeon that should cause issues where other places do not.