Old 05-23-2018, 08:56 AM
Initiate

Default Barrowholm

Hello, so my friend and I just came to Barrowholm on Ultimate, we both was friends with them before and we decided this time we will fight them. We was on his server and he talked with the NPC in Barrowholm to choose be foes with them, and then he started fighting the Wendigo and i wasn't able to attack, instead i had the quests which you get when you befriend with them. But I didn't had them before, neighter i choosed to be friend with them.
Please help and tell me what went wrong and if there is a way to change it.
Because we are on Ultimate now.
Also i did host a game to check if i can take the quest to be foes with them and i also did check on solo game, but same thing there, like i would have choosen to be friends with them, but i haven't.
  This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2  
Old 05-23-2018, 01:09 PM
Crate Employee - Designer

In multiplayer, whoever speaks to Scorv decides for themselves.

Other players keep the status they had from previous difficulties so that whoever spoke with the npc doesn't abruptly reset them.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:00 PM
Initiate

Okay i understand it. But as i opened server to speak with Scorv to also get hostile with Barrowholm i already had the Quest Juwel in the Mud as i would have choosen to be friend with them already on Ultimate. But we both came on multiplayer first time to Barrowholm, so i had not choosen something yet.
I wouldn't have choosen friends because we talked about it before (friend and me) We always play together so we also had the same quests going to Barrowholm.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Initiate

Thank you Zentai! I will just try to talk with Scorv again and if i can not change it..well then we still can continue together i think, so all good Thank you!