View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 10:21 PM
Counsel

Ops, about Korvaak i was wrong, we fight Archon Barthollem in the tomb, he drops the Desecrated Ashes of Empyrion...

Uroboruuk you will find in East Marsh very close the devotion shrine, there a place with a sacrificial altar where some skeletons spawns, i dont know but i think that he spawns randomly.

The lore about Necropolis i've found 2 pieces, one near the blacksmith breaking the jars close to a fence and the other was a little northern from the Tomb of Watchers entrance, there's closed passage like an alley.

About the Outcast's god, its a supposition, because Order's of Death have Uroboruuk as their god, Kymon's tells you about Empyrion (dont remember if he is their god), and the Outcasts dont make reference to any god, its a little strange that the other 2 "elemental based" factions mentions their gods and the Outcasts dont...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avyctes View Post
Empyrion did the banishing, so no on that point.

On the Korvaak/Chton point, both their circumstances (banished or forgotten) and their motivation (want to go back to/take over the world) are pretty much the same. To me it doesn't seem so much of a stretch that the same banished god is working on more than one plan to take over the world at the same time. If the chtonians fail (we kill log so they failed for now) there's always those religious fanatics to try something else.
Interesting point of view. But, if they're the same entity then why does Uroboruuk's notes mention Cthonian spawns heading east to investigate the strange energy?
Its another interesting thing, the notes tell us "heading east" but dont tell where is the starting point for this "heading east", or I'm doing another mistake?
There's another interesting thing about Uroboruuk's journal:

In page 1 its write: "somewhere to the Northeast of Burrwitch..."
And then in the page 2 he describes his battles againist Harbingers of chaos, but to the Northeast of Burrwitch there are only ethereal enemies! But if you look to the extreme Northeast, up from the Warden's Lab portal, there's clearly a City in the map, near the end of lake! It could be there where's Uroboruuk fight the harbingers?