X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melee Diviner

Any Titan Quest players here who have not tried a melee Diviner, (spirit+dream) has missed a lot of fun. I made one the other day when I got back in to titan quest and wow, lvl 17 and at Knossos.
    ^Lies

This is my favorite (and most powerful) character of all time. The reason that I like this character over others is that it is probably the most self-contained choice out there. You need to break the vitality resist to truly do awesome damage and spirit dream can do that. Adding on extra stuff (like a soul shiver artifact or monkey charms) is gravy.

Always be looking for % reduction to health weapons and options.

Dejnov.

P.S. Happy hunting!
    Evil Medierra:
    It would be really great if your FACE WAS ABOVE THE SKILLBAR!!! OOOHHHHH BURNT! Sorry, you totally set yourself up for that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dejnov View Post
      This is my favorite (and most powerful) character of all time. The reason that I like this character over others is that it is probably the most self-contained choice out there. You need to break the vitality resist to truly do awesome damage and spirit dream can do that. Adding on extra stuff (like a soul shiver artifact or monkey charms) is gravy.

Always be looking for % reduction to health weapons and options.

Dejnov.

P.S. Happy hunting!
      Yeah, I've got some pretty good gear on the go. I've got some blue stuff already, and I got some caster gear of my cousins Prophet.

Question: I read somewhere that caster armbands 'n' stuff was a good idea for the energy regen. I have some Oracles Leggings and some nice armbands from the Prophet, and the extra move speed is pretty nice, plus all the other goodies on those. Is that a smart move, or should I be going for rough 'n' tough Armour?

Thanks!
      Millst0ne
      Love the smileys.

Comment

Originally posted by Millsw View Post
        Yeah, I've got some pretty good gear on the go. I've got some blue stuff already, and I got some caster gear of my cousins Prophet.

Question: I read somewhere that caster armbands 'n' stuff was a good idea for the energy regen. I have some Oracles Leggings and some nice armbands from the Prophet, and the extra move speed is pretty nice, plus all the other goodies on those. Is that a smart move, or should I be going for rough 'n' tough Armour?

Thanks!
        Millst0ne
        ternion is a real energy sink so if you do not want to rely on energy pots, it would suit you well. on the other hand, mine was built as a hybrid to be able to tank and convert, since at first i followed poinas build in the thread here and then i found my optimal one. i like the melee diviner since it was the only mage i managed to beat legendary with, and also made it on xmax without a death! imo, being good at melee plays its part in difficult circumstances like avoiding ranged damage, phantom strike etc, but it's really kind of a personal choice.

Comment

Working...
        X