X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share info about file formats?

It's really frustrating if you want to mod a game, but can't do anything serious because there are only proprietary and undocumented file formats.
    I literally had to change values around with a hex-editor to figure out the .anms, and I'm still stuck on the frame format. (A hint about the rotation would be really helpful Edit: Nevermind, googled the value )

Anyway, can you give us some information about the file formats that don't come with an editor this time? It would make the creation of a file library easier and allow us to write export plug-ins for 3D software.
    Long story short, it would allow the community to implement their ideas more easily and make modding much more rewarding.
    Last edited by Tamschi; 04-30-2010, 04:51 PM.

Originally posted by Tamschi View Post
    (A hint about the rotation would be really helpful )
    AFAIK, the devs can't reveal anything on TQ at this point.

As for the rest; it would be really awesome indeed, however I don't think it's likely.

Comment

Wish we could but unfortunately we can't be involved in anything TQ related due to copyright.

We will be able to provide more support for this kind of thing on Grim Dawn since we will retain ownership of the intellectual property.

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
        We will be able to provide more support for this kind of thing on Grim Dawn since we will retain ownership of the intellectual property.
        That's good to hear, should allow for the creation of some interesting things.

Comment

Working...
        X