Old 05-03-2019, 06:51 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3cHArn3eD5loVe View Post
HEY!

I updated my game and installed v66b and no crashes again for the day, that's really good! Just curious, I killed all the enemies in the area and entered another area, and when I came back to the first area more mobs appears except Hero Monsters, is that intended?
And yeah, about the crashing before, I'm pretty sure My PC can survive with highest Grimmest setting with that (https://imgur.com/a/lEUCH0a) because I've played old version of Grimarillion and its all fine. Keep the good work guys, still waiting for more content.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:36 AM
Initiate

Default Devotion points for elite and ultimate

hi can you add maximum devotion points 60 on elite and 65 on ultimate
Old 05-04-2019, 05:51 AM
Initiate

Thank you for your hard work on this project. Recently I had tried to change attack speed cap and move speed cap on your mod for my GODSPEED build (The Flash) , but...it doesn't work. Can you increase attack speed cap (500-800) and move speed cap (200... maybe 400?).
Old 05-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
I'm not sure how to fix whatever is having a conflict with this, sorry.
Oh disregard that issue, I manage to resolve it by following the font guide by Matougi.
Old 05-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Initiate

I'm feeling really dumb about this, but I'm obviously missing something about classes and masteries here.

When I go to select a class, all I see are the vanilla GD and Diablo 3 classes, ending in D3 Necromancer. There are no Titan Quest masteries, etc.

I am still on AoM, so I'm using v64a. I thought maybe the classes were split between the two downloads. So I tried Ungrim, but that also only shows D3 additions.

What am I missing?

Enjoying the mod otherwise, thanks for the hard work!
Old 05-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Initiate

Thumbs Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soswarhammer View Post
Thank you for your hard work on this project. Recently I had tried to change attack speed cap and move speed cap on your mod for my GODSPEED build (The Flash) , but...it doesn't work. Can you increase attack speed cap (500-800) and move speed cap (200... maybe 400?).
Bloody hell, move speed 400!?!!? What happens to your eyes when you get that fast I don't want to know. You know there are speed increasing points in Devotion?

However, you need to change parameters in "gameengine.dbr" save it and right click on it, hit build, then play.

first import it here
mods\grimarillion\database\records\game

after that open "gameengine.dbr" and change values in Player info template,save, build, play.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:42 AM
Initiate

Default crown of the primus texture bug

i found a missing texture bugs on crown of the primus
https://imgur.com/a/6Ko0uJ0
Old 05-05-2019, 08:33 AM
Initiate

Upgraded to 66b and made a new character, really enjoying the difficulty spike from more hero monsters, the respawning part less so. Spent a couple of minutes in town, portaled back in and got ganked by 6 respawned heroes in a previously cleared room, fell back to other cleared rooms and ended up with a horrifying conga train of 10-12 heroes and their attendant mobs.

Managed to clear those, only for the game to start micro-stuttering (spawn script maybe?), and finally crash about halfway through the warden's lab. Decided to call it a day after 3 more crashes while trying to reach the warden for A1 clear. Using default settings (no nyborg item, etc).
Old 05-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Praetorian

yep, respawns and micro stutters (or larger ones) are due to the new spawn script. The stutter occurs when the game begins to load the new proxies.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:09 PM
Initiate

So am still getting crashes (fml) and trying all kinds of nonsense to sort it out.

One thing I've noticed is that whenever I relog it asks me to reselect my second mastery. Even if I have chosen one before logging out. I haven't got any SP in the second mastery yet, but I'm not sure why it keeps doing that.