Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejabrixone View Post
Ya_ stole my devotion.
I did it for the higher purpose: proving that after years of neglect and discrimination acid became the strongest dmg type in the game.

Btw how do you feel Meditation compares to Nidalla? Iím trying to use Meditation on my new MI-ed Venomblade. Itís hyper on paper, 25k weapon dmg in gt tooltip. No crit dmg and no extra dmg from proc bothers me, though.
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya_ View Post
I did it for the higher purpose: proving that after years of neglect and discrimination acid became the strongest dmg type in the game.
Does someone is testing With Hunter lately?I have suspicion is not gonna be match for Dervish.But OK mastery changed acid damage,automatic RR,real auto attack,exclusive skill,OA,tankiness really great.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya_ View Post
Btw how do you feel Meditation compares to Nidalla? Iím trying to use Meditation on my new MI-ed Venomblade. Itís hyper on paper, 25k weapon dmg in gt tooltip. No crit dmg and no extra dmg from proc bothers me, though.
In this build, meditation is better because I have no conversion. Nidalla proc doesn't have flat acid and its poison doesn't stack off each of its projectiles.

On yours, I believe meditation is also better because you already have good AoE. Try both and see what happen though. Nothing beat a direct testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nery View Post
Does someone is testing With Hunter lately?I have suspicion is not gonna be match for Dervish.But OK mastery changed acid damage,automatic RR,real auto attack,exclusive skill,OA,tankiness really great.
I was messing around with my scream queen (venomblade WH). It's still comfortable in campaign and cruci, also it's kinda have a comparable defense mechanism.

But yeah, Dervish is better because its offensive power is far stronger. Acid Witch hunter is in awkward position now. Let's wait for korvan dunefiend set and we Will see what it can do with witch hunter.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Tags
acid poison, dervish, misery, shattered guardian