Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM
ya_ ya_ is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejabrixone View Post
Ya_ stole my devotion.
I did it for the higher purpose: proving that after years of neglect and discrimination acid became the strongest dmg type in the game.

Btw how do you feel Meditation compares to Nidalla? Iím trying to use Meditation on my new MI-ed Venomblade. Itís hyper on paper, 25k weapon dmg in gt tooltip. No crit dmg and no extra dmg from proc bothers me, though.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Nery's Avatar
Nery Nery is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya_ View Post
I did it for the higher purpose: proving that after years of neglect and discrimination acid became the strongest dmg type in the game.
.
Does someone is testing With Hunter lately?I have suspicion is not gonna be match for Dervish.But OK mastery changed acid damage,automatic RR,real auto attack,exclusive skill,OA,tankiness really great.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heapheaus View Post
Rare items shouldn't be used because they're rare. Wahhh wahhhhhh Fucking casuals.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
thejabrixone's Avatar
thejabrixone thejabrixone is online now
Herald
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya_ View Post
Btw how do you feel Meditation compares to Nidalla? Iím trying to use Meditation on my new MI-ed Venomblade. Itís hyper on paper, 25k weapon dmg in gt tooltip. No crit dmg and no extra dmg from proc bothers me, though.
In this build, meditation is better because I have no conversion. Nidalla proc doesn't have flat acid and its poison doesn't stack off each of its projectiles.

On yours, I believe meditation is also better because you already have good AoE. Try both and see what happen though. Nothing beat a direct testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nery View Post
Does someone is testing With Hunter lately?I have suspicion is not gonna be match for Dervish.But OK mastery changed acid damage,automatic RR,real auto attack,exclusive skill,OA,tankiness really great.
I was messing around with my scream queen (venomblade WH). It's still comfortable in campaign and cruci, also it's kinda have a comparable defense mechanism.

But yeah, Dervish is better because its offensive power is far stronger. Acid Witch hunter is in awkward position now. Let's wait for korvan dunefiend set and we Will see what it can do with witch hunter.


Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
acid poison, dervish, misery, shattered guardian

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2019 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletinģ 3.8.11 ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.