Old 05-18-2019, 07:50 AM
Supporter

On the Sentinel you use Leafmane Horn. Are the 50 OA and 50% vit>poison conversion that much better than extra flat damage and poison duration on DEE, +1 to Occultist, Acid damage on BP and more points to relevant skills granted by Wretched Tome of Nar.. whatever?
Just wondering, as every DEE build I've seen yet has either wretched tome or groble effigy

I've seen your kind, time and time again.
Every fleeing man must be caught. Every secret must be unearthed.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:31 AM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyw8 View Post
On the Sentinel you use Leafmane Horn. Are the 50 OA and 50% vit>poison conversion that much better than extra flat damage and poison duration on DEE, +1 to Occultist, Acid damage on BP and more points to relevant skills granted by Wretched Tome of Nar.. whatever?
Just wondering, as every DEE build I've seen yet has either wretched tome or groble effigy
A good question and I've not tested and compared with the recent DEE boosts and OK.
  1. the tome would be better if you are using the transmuter for duration DEE
  2. as for the extra %wpn damage from the Groble, it would depend on whether Blood Burst is more effective than 25% more Vile Eruption.
    a) using NB flat acid boost (Lethal Assualt)...possibly the groble is better
    b) only maxing Second Rite - then the extra 50% vit conversion might have more of an impact.

Last edited by hammyhamster1; 05-18-2019 at 10:50 AM.